ODL Dead? Failed Project?

@Julian_Williams The crypto spectrum is a fractal hologram, multiverse environment - and it's painted for us every night. And by the time we wake up every morning we live it again.

Liquidity is not private, testnets are.

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just because the ODL transactions don't all look like they did before doesn't mean they aren't there. ODL is very much alive and growing.

ah yes. the quality journalism of conspiracy daily. 

No, it's not dead from what I'm told by Ripple employees who have nothing to sell me.  In fact, they are excited about the most recent ODL figures.  Unfortunately for you,  I don't ask them to provide

Posted Images

ODL is not dead. The volume began to decrease due to the expansion of the corona. It may be influenced by the sales of MoneyGram's agency. I think ODL will recover as the corona recovers.

http://moneygram.jp/en

Our Services During COVID-19

Please note that due to do COVID-19 related measures imposed in many countries, there could be restrictions imposed in our global agent network, such as reduced working hours, certain store closures or restrictions when handling cash. We encourage our consumers to use any of our account deposit options if possible. Please contact your local agent for more information.