Goldman Sachs FX Executive Director joins Ripple’s Global Institutional Markets team

1 hour ago, jargoman said:

Reading this was the exact moment I suspected Leonidas is Hodor

You may be on the right track, though I doubt it. Hodor wrote great articles and pulled lots of strings together in a coherent and easy to understand style. Leonidas is only wanting to present the facts, mostly item by item. Both styles very valid and appreciated

On 8/20/2020 at 5:45 PM, mistatee2000 said:

You may be on the right track, though I doubt it. Hodor wrote great articles and pulled lots of strings together in a coherent and easy to understand style. Leonidas is only wanting to present the facts, mostly item by item. Both styles very valid and appreciated

Agree!  Contributions from both have been very thought-provoking and informative.  They have both enhanced the quality of this forum considerably, and they overlapped in time by over a year.  Not likely to be the same person, but both are much appreciated, IMHO.  

Edited by Sharkey
On 8/19/2020 at 3:44 AM, Panzer_Kitteh said:

Got to love reputation farmers. 

That's kind of unfair and also short-sighted, IMO.  Assuming some self-serving motive of  @LeonidasH  seems to miss the depth and quality of his content as well as the amount of time and effort he has spent in pulling it together.  Also, his articles are of direct benefit to us.  If I were so inclined, I'm sure that I could find many "reputation farmers" here and elsewhere, but they won't include @LeonidasH

Edited by Sharkey