• Advertisement

Goldman Sachs FX Executive Director joins Ripple’s Global Institutional Markets team

On 8/19/2020 at 2:51 AM, Dogowner5 said:

Ok sure...  happy to love them for you.  Um er wtf is a reputation farmer?

Seriously? It's the number next to the + symbol under your avatar, and it's a cancer that has spread from Reddit to other social media platforms. You just need to post a link with no context or summary and you'll be showered in reputation points. 

5 minutes ago, Panzer_Kitteh said:

Seriously? It's the number next to the + symbol under your avatar, and it's a cancer that has spread from Reddit to other social media platforms. You just need to post a link with no context or summary and you'll be showered in reputation points. 

Ah.  You are one of those folk who care about crap like that.  Cool.  

But if I may...    you will be much happier if you just ignore that stuff.  :) 

1 hour ago, jn_r said:

You think Leonidas is harvesting reputation points? Pretty sure that is not his intend.

He is however promoting his own website, but as his site is not bad at all and delivers some good articles related tot XRP, I don't mind

I agree. Leonidas is doing a great job with his site and at the same time keeping this site relevant with information/direction that helps XRP holders and new entrants.

1 hour ago, Panzer_Kitteh said:

It's internet: nothing is real here.