Goldman New Head Digital Assets

2 hours ago, Paradigm said:

We are on the brink of the IoV. Extremely bullish. I think we are still 2-3 years out but that is nothing. I predict that by 2025 XRP will be the indisputable backbone of global finance. 

That 2025 timeline is on my radar as well taking into consideration most of the g20 countries including the Bank of England are revamping their RTGS system and should be fully operational by 2025. They are all trying to get away from the 250 business day operation to a fully automated 24x7x365 system when needed.

When they announced Accenture was the technology partner, I went into hyperdrive lol.

31 minutes ago, xerxesramesepolybius said:

Nothing screams "XRP", more of a general murmuring about crypto or blockchain in general

The strategy and policies scream XRP/Ripplenet.  For some years Ripple have been saying this is not about setting up monopolies because all these different entities will have the same agenda which will be to coalesce on to one network on the IoV with standardised methods of intercommunication.   Ripplenet will work with these people and these people will work with Ripplenet. 

In the last few days we have heard news IBIS are putting both SWIFT and Ripplenet together with ODL solutions for Latin America

16 hours ago, Paradigm said:

We are on the brink of the IoV. Extremely bullish. I think we are still 2-3 years out but that is nothing. I predict that by 2025 XRP will be the indisputable backbone of global finance. 

Ripple have positioned themselves to be a bone in a backbone made of many components, for instance Ripple have put the development of Codius to one side which is why they need R3 Corda.