Sign in to follow this  
enrique11

Coinbase is exploring the addition of 19 new digital assets

These new assets include, in alphabetical order: Ampleforth, Band Protocol, Balancer, Blockstack, Curve, Fetch.ai, Flexacoin, Helium, Hedera Hashgraph, Kava, Melon, Ocean Protocol, Paxos Gold, Reserve Rights, tBTC, The Graph, THETA, UMA, and WBTC

-- https://blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-continues-to-explore-support-for-new-digital-assets-37c9737546b0

Edited by enrique11
additional info

Cardano is one of the earlier coins to be considered for a Coinbase listing.   I think at this moment, my guess is, Cardano is working closely with Coinbase to implement it's new Shelley protocol at the exchange so it can finally get listed now that it meets the last and probably the most important requirement of Coinbase's crypto listing admission policy: decentralization. I don't know how long this will take, but my guess is the announcement might boost the price being that Carando is a top-10 crypto.

Edited by enrique11

52 minutes ago, enrique11 said:

Cardano is one of the earlier coins to be considered for a Coinbase listing.   I think at this moment, my guess is, Cardano is working closely with Coinbase to implement it's new Shelley protocol at the exchange so it can finally get listed now that it meets the last and probably the most important requirement of Coinbase's crypto listing admission policy: decentralization. I don't know how long this will take, but my guess is the announcement might boost the price being that Carando is a top-10 crypto.

do you think Cardano has good prospects?

22 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

do you think Cardano has good prospects?

Yes, just an opinion.  Staking rewards will go live in a few days, and if successful, it will make Cardano one of the most decentralized cryptos around. Technically, the new decentralized protocol called Shelley has been live for a few days now, but no stake rewards on the mainnet are being generated yet..that will go live in a few more days.

Edited by enrique11