Archbob

Ripple Lawsuit dismissed? Is this legit?

Posted (edited)

I heard conflicting reports on youtube. Yes, some say it has been dismissed, and others say otherwise.  This is the most recent news - not old news.

I am curious though why the XRP price has increased recently.  Maybe it's not just BTC, but some insiders knew this would be dismissed.  Hopefully we should get futher clarity in the coming days.

Edited by enrique11
additional comment

Posted (edited)

Would be great if it was true, but the only news I can find are about another filing of a document about a motion to dismiss from Ripples legal team.

August 26 seems to be the next date of interest.

Edited by mandelbaum

Here's an argument against, but it got a lot of downvotes.  I haven't looked at the video, but it definitely has a negative view on the outcome of the lawsuit: 

Posted (edited)

Here's a positive youtube video.  Again, I haven't looked at it.  I'm just posting the most recent videos:

I want definitive, conclusive proof, so this legal bullsh*t can be done with once and for all.  

Edited by enrique11

On 8/1/2020 at 7:41 AM, 2ndtimearound said:

It would be hilarious if XRP was worth $5 or $6 on August 26th.  The judge be like "plaintiff, why didn't you just f**king HODL you idiot? Case dismissed"

Imagine having nothing better to do than to buy a crypto currency and sue the distributing company because it went down. 

Imagine how dumb he would feel if he lost the case and had to pay ripple labs legal bills. And then if XRP went to some astronomical number