Sign in to follow this  
yxxyun

Ripple Paid $15.1 Mln in “Market Development Fees” to MoneyGram in Q2 2020

9 minutes ago, RippleRicky said:

Of course they would offer xrp it’s part of the whole plan as they’ve discussed in many different ways not to mention they have a 10% stake in MG. Why is this still a problem ? 

they gave them 15m to compensate costs of running xrapid

giphy.gif

O15Dtj6.gif

raw

That's about the reaction I'm getting from these news items, I think a lot of people will booo, lol, wether they agree or disagree, or see it as good news or bad news ;-) I think the article tries to paint a bad picture for Ripple even though appearing neutral on the surface. But thanks for the link anyways, news is news

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, jn_r said:

That's about the reaction I'm getting from these news items, I think a lot of people will booo, lol, wether they agree or disagree, or see it as good news or bad news ;-) I think the article tries to paint a bad picture for Ripple even though appearing neutral on the surface. But thanks for the link anyways, news is news

Right... admittedly, I refuse to read... mainly because the poster @yxxyun does not understand english and runs everything through google translate, apparently... 

wouldn't be  a deal if it seemed like genuine curiosity and wanted to see what reactions were etc, etc, etc...

HOWEVER... only negative posts.....never positive news feeds.... etc... 

Can't prove it, but I think he's only half human...

Edited by EcneitapLatnem

5 minutes ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

Right... admittedly, I refuse to read... mainly because the poster @yxxyun does not understand english and runs everything through google translate, apparently... 

wouldn't be  a deal if it seemed like genuine curiosity and wanted to see what reactions were etc, etc, etc...

HOWEVER... only negative posts.....never positive news feeds.... etc... 

Can't prove it, but I think he's only half human...

The news I post here had been translated to Chinese in Chinese blockchain media,  So I post the original link here.

1 minute ago, yxxyun said:

The news I post here had been translated to Chinese in Chinese blockchain media,  So I post the original link here.

Thank you for responding.  I do appreciate it, is there ever any positive news in "chinese in chinese blockchain media"? 

If there is, can I see one of the positive articles?  

Because, it seems you only post incoherent, detrimental news.... can you prove me wrong? 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

Thank you for responding.  I do appreciate it, is there ever any positive news in "chinese in chinese blockchain media"? 

If there is, can I see one of the positive articles?  

Because, it seems you only post incoherent, detrimental news.... can you prove me wrong? 

hardly there have positive news about ripple on Chinese blockchain media.

but today there was a news said we have increased 30 more whale, hold over 1 million XRP each account. but I didn't find the original link, it said information from https://santiment.net/

Edited by yxxyun

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, yxxyun said:

but today there was a news said we have increased 30 more whale, hold over 1 million XRP each account. but I didn't find the original link. 

So that is by memory?  

You can't find the original link?

.... I see you added a link... is it good news for XRP?

Edited by EcneitapLatnem

5 minutes ago, yxxyun said:

but today there was a news said we have increased 30 more whale, hold over 1 million XRP each account. but I didn't find the original link, it said information from https://santiment.net/

Again, thank you for providing a link... I did not read it yet, but do you think that is good news?

1 minute ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

Again, thank you for providing a link... I did not read it yet, but do you think that is good news?

I didn't find any thing on that link, good news or bad news it's depend on these whales.