Possible start of a bull run

Possible start of a bull run and yet XRP lack trust of retail investors and will probably lag behind.

Brad Lyinghouse : XRP already outperform Bitcoin this year.

Mike Novogratz : You idiot, I told you already XRP will be lagging behind because of the issues I addresses at the beginning of this year about Ripple and the founders holding too much XRP. You are probably holding the charts upside down, that's why you see XRP outperforming Bitcoin.

FWIW. Brad Lyinghouse always blame that the wealth of Bitcoin is too centralize and point out that the biggest Bitcoin wallet contain 5% Bitcoins, but he never talks about the wallets of the founders of Ripple.

Chis Larson wallets holds more than 5%.

https://bithomp.com/explorer/rB5TihdPbKgMrkFqrqUC3yLdE8hhv4BdeY

Arthur Britto (The man that will become very aggressive if you going to take a photo of him, that's why you can not find a photo of him) holds also a big chunk of XRP)

Jed Mccaleb (Actually he is a very nice guy that got bullied away)

These posts are always puzzling. What action are you wanting to happen now that you have posted this?

Are you expecting us to sell all of our XRP?

Do you want people to just argue with you for fun?

Are you wanting us to change your mind?

Are you just venting?

If you feel that bad about XRP, hopefully you have already sold yours?

I've come to understand that this is why Crypto doesn't seem to react to anything becauese people will hate or not understand an asset, but then at the same time they won't sell.

Or people will see tons of information about how an asset is making a lot of progress, but then they won't buy it.

People will buy an asset just because it is in the middle of a bull run or will sell in the middle of a dump, with no other reason other than that.

2 hours ago, AlejoMoreno said:

These posts are always puzzling. What action are you wanting to happen now that you have posted this?

Are you expecting us to sell all of our XRP?

Do you want people to just argue with you for fun?

Are you wanting us to change your mind?

Are you just venting?

If you feel that bad about XRP, hopefully you have already sold yours?

I've come to understand that this is why Crypto doesn't seem to react to anything becauese people will hate or not understand an asset, but then at the same time they won't sell.

Or people will see tons of information about how an asset is making a lot of progress, but then they won't buy it.

People will buy an asset just because it is in the middle of a bull run or will sell in the middle of a dump, with no other reason other than that.

when i see your name, i think of monero

I keep the fiat leak/xrp screen up on my computer to occasionally glance over at the volume per minute, and have done so for the better part of a year now.  Prior to Ripple's pivot away from carrying treasury transactions, it would break into the millions/minute fairly routinely. Immediately after they switched to just handling remittances and SME's, it plummeted, and most often was below 100K/min: sometimes around only 50K/min. IDK if this is a reflection of additional corridors opening up, or in response to the bank custody decision, but the volumes are once again frequently hitting the 1-3 million/min mark. If had to guess, I'd say that Ripple is about to break into the "run" part of their "crawl, walk, run" analogy. As DS pointed out, having gotten so many financial institutions onboard with their software suite, it's now going to be a very simple process to incorporate xrp use where it would be beneficial. They've gotten their foot in the door of so many major worldwide financial institutions, that it's easy to see how xrp could be a major means by which the IoV is brought to life. In five years, I can imagine that a lot of the discussion will center around how prescient it was of Ripple to start with 100 billion coins. 

On 7/23/2020 at 5:11 PM, Panzer_Kitteh said:

So much impressive pump. lmfao

Capture.PNG

Nice chart, go back less than 30 days more and you have more than 100% profit

funny how you can make charts work in your favour, eh Panzer ..ˈpo͝osē. meow 😺 

7 hours ago, WuWei said:

I keep the fiat leak/xrp screen up on my computer to occasionally glance over at the volume per minute, and have done so for the better part of a year now.  Prior to Ripple's pivot away from carrying treasury transactions, it would break into the millions/minute fairly routinely. Immediately after they switched to just handling remittances and SME's, it plummeted, and most often was below 100K/min: sometimes around only 50K/min. IDK if this is a reflection of additional corridors opening up, or in response to the bank custody decision, but the volumes are once again frequently hitting the 1-3 million/min mark. If had to guess, I'd say that Ripple is about to break into the "run" part of their "crawl, walk, run" analogy. As DS pointed out, having gotten so many financial institutions onboard with their software suite, it's now going to be a very simple process to incorporate xrp use where it would be beneficial. They've gotten their foot in the door of so many major worldwide financial institutions, that it's easy to see how xrp could be a major means by which the IoV is brought to life. In five years, I can imagine that a lot of the discussion will center around how prescient it was of Ripple to start with 100 billion coins. 

i had an orgasm looking at this reply, thanks wuwei, hadnt had any orgasm since 2.5 years