Why XRP Price Hard to Raise?

53 minutes ago, Dogowner5 said:

I challenge you, and anyone else, to find one piece of factual information released by Ripple that is a lie.  They will certainly spin,  and talk up possibilities, and perhaps make bad predictions, but any factual statement they make can be taken as read.  Anything else would be madness for a regulated company in their industry to try.

Its an unfortunate fact that the information landscape these days is getting murkier and murkier.  But common sense and even basic analytical skills should stop you highlighting in red something so easily disproved.

believe me: I really hope that you are right!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMHO, a valid observation friend. I will further add... We Hodlers aren't just speculating leaches - clinging to a healthy host in hopes it lives long and well - but we act as a counter-productiv

I guess those that are of the mindset that wants to believe that Ripple/XRP/ODL are failing will find comfort in this article, and use to promote their memes. Ripple put a squeeze on OTC sales to

WHY?? To keep others from making the same mistake. You and others constantly provide positively biased reports and opinions to help convince others to hold or purchase XRP, solely because you want t

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, JJJ2 said:

I really do not understand why are you so angry, but I warn you to moderate your vocabulary.

Sure.   Which words would you like expunged from my vocabulary?    Btw...  not angry at all.  Just pointing out your error.

27 minutes ago, JJJ2 said:

look at the lie behind renewable energies.

Ah.  Ok.  No point in discussing your beliefs then.  I will just stick to the Ripple and XRPL related matters.

28 minutes ago, JJJ2 said:

PS You've seen the big deal in my post, I did not.

So you are still comfortable with bold red lies in your post?  No need to adjust or amend?  Fair enough.  You do you.

29 minutes ago, Dogowner5 said:

Sure.   Which words would you like expunged from my vocabulary?   

Btw...  not angry at all.  Just pointing out your error.

no dear: a mistake is 2+2 = 5

what you're talking about is opinion. Because you can't prove that the volume published by Ripple is true. You have to believe them.

It's the same than believing VW when it states it builds clean diesel engines...

Ah.  Ok.  No point in discussing your beliefs then.  I will just stick to the Ripple and XRPL related matters.

So you are still comfortable with bold red lies in your post?  No need to adjust or amend?  Fair enough.  You do you.

OMG really do these red lines upset you so much?

Ok I'll correct them.Just as proof that I am sincere. 

The red lines were there just in order to let people read the point and react, but pls take it easy!

btw. if you see the diesel affair as "my belief" then  you are biased and then all you say looses credibility.

Edited by JJJ2
On 9/16/2020 at 8:20 AM, Caracappa said:

Basing your assumptions of liquidity and moving XRP on a fanmade website like Utility Scan, that very likely has an incomplete picture of ODL channels when listening to official Ripple sources, but even then leaving other exchanges out of the equation and then say: "See, only 20mln XRP moved!!" sounds like a good start to do some logical thinking for yourself...

Totally agree, UtilityScan is based on assumptions to define the functioning of ODL, and probably cannot capture a significant part of the flows, but the tool remains an indicator.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.