Jump to content

Why XRP Price Hard to Raise?


Recommended Posts

On 7/18/2020 at 12:33 AM, ManBearPig said:

You can’t have a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.

HaHaHa! That is great!

But you can have a lot of problems in 9 months, in the form of 8 very angry women (the 9th brought you to the altar)...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMHO, a valid observation friend. I will further add... We Hodlers aren't just speculating leaches - clinging to a healthy host in hopes it lives long and well - but we act as a counter-productiv

I guess those that are of the mindset that wants to believe that Ripple/XRP/ODL are failing will find comfort in this article, and use to promote their memes. Ripple put a squeeze on OTC sales to

WHY?? To keep others from making the same mistake. You and others constantly provide positively biased reports and opinions to help convince others to hold or purchase XRP, solely because you want t

Posted Images

 

Why XRP Price Hard to Raise?

This is the reason why:

https://www.crypto-news-flash.com/ripple-xrp-inflation-is-5-times-higher-than-that-of-bitcoin/

Via his Twitter account, Moulin stated that XRP’s inflation rate is above 20% within the last year. With this, XRP has an inflation rate that is 5 times higher than Bitcoin’s inflation rate after the halving, as can be seen in the graph below. The supply of the XRP has increased almost exponentially over the last 12 months. In contrast, the inflation rate for Ethereum was at 4.7%, the inflation rate for Litecoin was at 5.1%, for Tezos at 13%, for EOS and TRON at 3%, and for Bitcoin (before the halving) at 6%

 

So when price should go up, those who own mountains of xrp sell it and thus they keep price at today's level (around 0,2-0,3$).  Let's say, as Ripple itself states, that escrows do not affect price ( I will never understand how they do not, but it's my problem evidently), but Ripple still own 6.1 bln and it is continuously selling them as also DS has admitted and justified some days ago.

 

Edited by JJJ2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JJJ2 said:

 

Why XRP Price Hard to Raise?

This is the reason why:

https://www.crypto-news-flash.com/ripple-xrp-inflation-is-5-times-higher-than-that-of-bitcoin/

Via his Twitter account, Moulin stated that XRP’s inflation rate is above 20% within the last year. With this, XRP has an inflation rate that is 5 times higher than Bitcoin’s inflation rate after the halving, as can be seen in the graph below. The supply of the XRP has increased almost exponentially over the last 12 months. In contrast, the inflation rate for Ethereum was at 4.7%, the inflation rate for Litecoin was at 5.1%, for Tezos at 13%, for EOS and TRON at 3%, and for Bitcoin (before the halving) at 6%

 

So when price should go up, those who own mountains of xrp sell it and thus they keep price at today's level (around 0,2-0,3$).  Let's say, as Ripple itself states, that escrows do not affect price ( I will never understand how they do not, but it's my problem evidently), but Ripple still own 6.1 bln and it is continuously selling them as also DS has admitted and justified some days ago.

 

I don't know where these guys are getting their numbers from, but this is obviously not correct.

Today the circulating supply is 45 042 338 912. One year ago it was  43 024 433 511. So that's about 4,7% increase. Am I blind or what, because I don't see the exponential increase these bold red letters try to make me believe. In fact, one year earlier it was around 8%, so if anything, the inflation has slowed. 

Go check it yourself:

Today:

https://coinmarketcap.com/

One year ago:

https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20190915/

Two years ago:

https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20180916/

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZeeperCreeper said:

I don't know where these guys are getting their numbers from, but this is obviously not correct.

Today the circulating supply is 45 042 338 912. One year ago it was  43 024 433 511. So that's about 4,7% increase. Am I blind or what, because I don't see the exponential increase these bold red letters try to make me believe. In fact, one year earlier it was around 8%, so if anything, the inflation has slowed. 

Go check it yourself:

Today:

https://coinmarketcap.com/

One year ago:

https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20190915/

Two years ago:

https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20180916/

Those big red letters are an easy summary for dumb ignorant people. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The real question here is why such patently false ‘information’ is still being spread about?  That article has false statements every paragraph.  I was going to show them all but cbf.

Heres two just to shut up the ‘ah, couldn’t actually prove any eh?’ crowd:

Quote

The inflation rate of XRP has been 20% in the last 12 months.

45.04B from 43.02B last year.    So a 4.7% rate.  The same as the articles number for Etherium.

Quote

XRP price is negatively affected by Ripple’s programmatic sales

You mean the ones that stopped a year ago?

 

There were an embarrassment of riches in the ‘which false claim to debunk’ department.
 

So,  @JJJ2 are you going to retract?

 

And guys...  why do these articles with lies that are easily proven wrong keep coming?  I hate conspiracy theories as a rule but I really am starting to wonder.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dogowner5 said:

The real question here is why such patently false ‘information’ is still being spread about?  That article has false statements every paragraph.  I was going to show them all but cbf.

Heres two just to shut up the ‘ah, couldn’t actually prove any eh?’ crowd:

45.04B from 43.02B last year.    So a 4.7% rate.  The same as the articles number for Etherium.

You mean the ones that stopped a year ago?

 

There were an embarrassment of riches in the ‘which false claim to debunk’ department.
 

So,  @JJJ2 are you going to retract?

 

And guys...  why do these articles with lies that are easily proven wrong keep coming?  I hate conspiracy theories as a rule but I really am starting to wonder.

Guys if I look for information and I find something I post it. If this post is not correct, and doing so I prompt you to say something then it's not wasted time.

With 45bln xrp at 0,2$ you have 9bln $.

If this is used to move money, as the purpose of xrp is, then you can move 9bln every 4 seconds. let's be conservative and assume that for technical reasons (due to the bank but not to xrp or ripple) money needs 10 minutes to be moved. So this is 6*9 = 54bln $ every hour and eventually this makes 8*54 =  432bln dollars moved every working day. So market cap should be now 40 times bigger than the 11bln stated in the internet sites posted by Zeeper.

BUT if xrp are not used for that, but kept in any wallet by retail or big investors, then this is not real circulation. So stating that circulating supply is 45bln is false.

What really happens is: ripple is selling xrp and investors are buying it and keeping it stored somewhere (and I am one of them of course).

I am getting angry about that.

I do not mean that this will not change. I HOPE it will !! And I hope it will FAST (I mean not linearly)

Fact is that XRP does not go up by now and the only reason is that someone floods the market and keeps price down at the 0,2- 0,3$ level. And I only know 1 provider that can do it and it is not anyone here and it's not me. this is in the program, that means that it was conceived this way so it does not make sense to complain.

 

But BY NOW everyone can forget to see xrp at 15$ or 8$ but even only at 0,5$ until ripple is stops that, and this will happen in the year 2028 (unless something ignites the market) not before because ESCROWs are going back to new ESCROWs. So this means that the original plan to finish them in 2024 is not real.

Sometimes I am at ease with that, but sometimes I am angry about that.

I simply have to stop reading this site: I must say that I am reluctant, because I could find here a lot of very useful information about xrp and crypto in general, but sometimes it's better not to know :-)

Edited by JJJ2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JJJ2 said:

The real circulation is given by ODL:

https://utility-scan.com/#/dashboard

Yesterday 4mln $ have been moved using xrp and this makes approx. 4 000 000 / 0,2 = 20 000 000 xrp really used for their purpose.

 

This is what happens if you take everything you read for granted. It's a bad excuse that you 'just find and post information'. Especially if you just present it to others as facts without even thinking one second about it or do simple math. It's somewhat lazy.

I see so many factually wrong conclusions and tinfoil thinking patterns in your reply that it will be too time consuming to adress them.

Basing your assumptions of liquidity and moving XRP on a fanmade website like Utility Scan, that very likely has an incomplete picture of ODL channels when listening to official Ripple sources, but even then leaving other exchanges out of the equation and then say: "See, only 20mln XRP moved!!" sounds like a good start to do some logical thinking for yourself...

Edited by Caracappa
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JJJ2 said:

Guys if I look for information and I find something I post it. If this post is not correct, and doing so I prompt you to say something then it's not wasted time.

It wasted my time.  It wasted anyone’s that read it.

 

Guys!   I just got some new information,  apparently the world is run by Lizard people who wear human skin suits and have a secret base on the far side of the moon!  I got that off a website...  will post the link as soon as I find it again...   :dash1:

 

If you have a conscience and a brain,  then you really should vet information before posting it as fact.  Short attention spans and modern day laziness has a lot to answer for...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dogowner5 said:

It wasted my time.  It wasted anyone’s that read it.

 

Guys!   I just got some new information,  apparently the world is run by Lizard people who wear human skin suits and have a secret base on the far side of the moon!  I got that off a website...  will post the link as soon as I find it again...   :dash1:

 

If you have a conscience and a brain,  then you really should vet information before posting it as fact.  Short attention spans and modern day laziness has a lot to answer for...

I have posted an article not a fact.

How can I check if an article tells the truth? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Caracappa said:

This is what happens if you take everything you read for granted. It's a bad excuse that you 'just find and post information'. Especially if you just present it to others as facts without even thinking one second about it or do simple math. It's somewhat lazy.

I see so many factually wrong conclusions and tinfoil thinking patterns in your reply that it will be too time consuming to adress them.

Basing your assumptions of liquidity and moving XRP on a fanmade website like Utility Scan, that very likely has an incomplete picture of ODL channels when listening to official Ripple sources, but even then leaving other exchanges out of the equation and then say: "See, only 20mln XRP moved!!" sounds like a good start to do some logical thinking for yourself...

Caracappa: Ripple is biased source of information. How can you be sure they are telling the truth? So they are neither better not worse than the others blaming Ripple.

Now you tell me ODL tracker I have posted is incomplete. So where do I find unbiased and complete information, so that I can have a real picture of the "facts"?

 

instead of replying "too much time consuming to explain" take your time and explain.

I am seeking information I can trust!!!!!

Edited by JJJ2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JJJ2 said:

Now you tell me ODL tracker I have posted is incomplete. So where do I find unbiased and complete information?

You can't. So drawing conclusions on neither source will lead to wrong conclusions.

The ODL tracker says volume is going down, Ripple is stating ODL volume is growing so the truth is somewhere in between perhaps.

The only conclusion I can pull from it is if Ripple would be lying about it that would have big repercussions.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

You can't. So drawing conclusions on neither source will lead to wrong conclusions.

The ODL tracker says volume is going down, Ripple is stating ODL volume is growing so the truth is somewhere in between perhaps.

The only conclusion I can pull from it is if Ripple would be lying about it that would have big repercussions.

ok this is fair. I appreciate that.

At least now I know I can't really trust the ODL tracker either. And this is an important info to me.

Edited by JJJ2
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, JJJ2 said:

I have posted an article not a fact.

How can I check if an article tells the truth? 

No.  You posted an article, then made a big deal via a bold red highlight about something that wasn’t true.

Something that, along with all the other lies in the article, is easily fact checked.

If it seemed like new information to you (it wasn’t, it was a bunch of crap) then you should have at the least used some caution in posting it.  Perhaps an editorial comment or question like “Could this be true?”
 

Perhaps education these days is failing to teach people how to be analytical which seems a shame.

For instance.  Saying “how do I know Ripple is telling the truth?” and placing an equal weight on a legally constrained company like Ripple and a crypto news website article shows a lack of discernment.

I challenge you, and anyone else, to find one piece of factual information released by Ripple that is a lie.  They will certainly spin,  and talk up possibilities, and perhaps make bad predictions, but any factual statement they make can be taken as read.  Anything else would be madness for a regulated company in their industry to try.

Its an unfortunate fact that the information landscape these days is getting murkier and murkier.  But common sense and even basic analytical skills should stop you highlighting in red something so easily disproved.
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Dogowner5 said:

No.  You posted an article, then made a big deal via a bold red highlight about something that wasn’t true.

Something that, along with all the other lies in the article, is easily fact checked.

If it seemed like new information to you (it wasn’t, it was a bunch of crap) then you should have at the least used some caution in posting it.  Perhaps an editorial comment or question like “Could this be true?”
 

Perhaps education these days is failing to teach people how to be analytical which seems a shame.

For instance.  Saying “how do I know Ripple is telling the truth?” and placing an equal weight on a legally constrained company like Ripple and a crypto news website article shows a lack of discernment.

I challenge you, and anyone else, to find one piece of factual information released by Ripple that is a lie.  They will certainly spin,  and talk up possibilities, and perhaps make bad predictions, but any factual statement they make can be taken as read.  Anything else would be madness for a regulated company in their industry to try.

Its an unfortunate fact that the information landscape these days is getting murkier and murkier.  But common sense and even basic analytical skills should stop you highlighting in red something so easily disproved.
 

 

Disproving what you say is so easy as drinking a glass of water:

look at the diesel affair.

Look at Boeing 737 max8,

look ast  what IPCC tells people about global warming,

look at the lie behind renewable energies.

Legally constrained companies lie every day. It's part of the business.

When you sell something there is always a %  (small or big that's the point) of lie in what you say in order to sell.

Politicians lie during every campaign.

 

so who's the superficial now?

I really do not understand why are you so angry, but I warn you to moderate your vocabulary.

 

Thank you.

 

PS You've seen the big deal in my post, I did not. So this is personal point of view if you allow (and even if you don't).

Edited by JJJ2
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.