Why XRP Price Hard to Raise?

12 hours ago, xrptipbot said:

It's a public ledger. You can fetch it yourself and crunch the numbers using my tool or using any other tool you like. You can fetch data for historic ledgers as well. 

https://github.com/WietseWind/xrp-ledgerstats 

The thing with the dataset is, because it only looks at on ledger account balances, it can't distinct individual user balance in large exchange hot and cold wallets. Nor can it match and combine multiple wallets belonging to the same person. However: trend lines are clearly visible. 

Sorry, Are you the real "Wietse"? for real?<_<

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMHO, a valid observation friend. I will further add... We Hodlers aren't just speculating leaches - clinging to a healthy host in hopes it lives long and well - but we act as a counter-productiv

I guess those that are of the mindset that wants to believe that Ripple/XRP/ODL are failing will find comfort in this article, and use to promote their memes. Ripple put a squeeze on OTC sales to

WHY?? To keep others from making the same mistake. You and others constantly provide positively biased reports and opinions to help convince others to hold or purchase XRP, solely because you want t

Posted Images

12 hours ago, JJJ2 said:

"we are going to jump 15000% soon", or "most people keep their xrp".

Suddenly, I feel Season 4 all over again. Lol..

Anyway, Do you own XRP? I think the king (mods) of this forum must set rules that if you want to make a post, you need to own XRP at least 1k. Do you still own your XRP JJJ2?

3 hours ago, FreedomGundam said:

Suddenly, I feel Season 4 all over again. Lol..

Anyway, Do you own XRP? I think the king (mods) of this forum must set rules that if you want to make a post, you need to own XRP at least 1k. Do you still own your XRP JJJ2?

You're an odd guy FG...

How should the kings do that? Ask someone if he owns 1k when making an account?

54 minutes ago, xrptipbot said:

Yes 😊

I don’t want to put you in an awkward situation.  So ignore this if you’d prefer to stay away from the topic.

(Btw..  love your work.  Thanks from all of us.  I hope you see some serious rewards.)

Do you have any clue what is happening in the regulatory space?  I know you were heading into those waters...  is there any light at the end of the tunnel for clarity on XRP for financial institutions?

Just don’t respond if it’s something that would be outside your comfort zone.  I wish you every success.

1 hour ago, xrptipbot said:

Yes 😊

I admire your work. XUMM and the tip bot are awesome. Thanks for the contribution for our XRP ecosystem bro :JC_doubleup:

On 7/22/2020 at 8:46 AM, FreedomGundam said:

OMG... It's an honour to finally meet you. I admire you. You've done a lot for XRP community. I've been following you in twitter since you create xrptipbot and I still have that apps in my phone. 

I personally want to say thank you for what you've done to XRP.:)

Thank you for the kind words, and my absolute pleasure :) I personally feel I'm just getting started ;)

On 7/22/2020 at 9:08 AM, Dogowner5 said:

I don’t want to put you in an awkward situation.  So ignore this if you’d prefer to stay away from the topic.

(Btw..  love your work.  Thanks from all of us.  I hope you see some serious rewards.)

Do you have any clue what is happening in the regulatory space?  I know you were heading into those waters...  is there any light at the end of the tunnel for clarity on XRP for financial institutions?

Just don’t respond if it’s something that would be outside your comfort zone.  I wish you every success.

Thank you! I do get a lot of rewards: appreciation, enthusiasm and I get to work every day on what I love, with people I admire, on tech. I love working with :) That clarity is mostly a US thing, and I'm not really familiar with how things work in the US. In the EU there's not really a problem, except for the fact that it's hard to cover the costs of a license, legal, internal procedures, etc. if you want to build something that doesn't introduce the same old feels we're trying to get rid of. 

52 minutes ago, xrptipbot said:

Thank you! I do get a lot of rewards: appreciation, enthusiasm and I get to work every day on what I love, with people I admire, on tech. I love working with :)

Well said good sir.

Thanks for answering and sharing your view.  I’m starting to get excited about XRP again and feel this year might end a lot better than it started.  I hope you enjoy enormous success as part of all that.

• 1 month later...
On 7/17/2020 at 8:14 AM, Valhalla_Guy said:

WHY?? To keep others from making the same mistake.
You and others constantly provide positively biased reports and opinions to help convince others to hold or purchase XRP, solely because you want the value of your personal stash to INCREASE.
Others (like myself) provide alternative viewpoints, to help keep it real, despite the fact that it may DECREASE THE VALUE OF MY OWN STASH!!

It’s called the opposite of greed...and it feels good!

Cheers!

I am an XRP hodlr and I read more about the cons of XRP because I want to know the other side. I love this comment because you realize that you have to scrutinize every investment you make. If you don’t, than you will not make an educated decision on your investment. The best offense is a good defense, if you will. Research, research, research. Ultimately making your own decision on what you researched. This applies to everything in life. 

On 7/17/2020 at 9:09 AM, Dario_o said:

This is a place to talk XRP developments

People here don't need any saviour

If I need to read someone bashing Xrp I just open reddit 

This place is getting full of downers too, I don't like it anymore.

I think Valhalla..guy is trying to say is not to forget to look into the other con side. Always have to way both sides and if you don’t it might bite you. Maybe I am reading him wrong. I am a newbie to this forum but very educated on Ripple and XRP. I’m in for the ride and am very confident with Ripple/XRP as it is my main holding. I did have to go down the opposite rabbit holes to become so confident in my decision.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.