Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Flintstone

Which personality type are you?

Which personality type are you?  

6 members have voted

  1. 1. Which personality type are you? Take the test to find out.

    • INTJ
      1
    • INTP
      2
    • ENTJ
      0
    • ENTP
      1
    • INFJ
      0
    • INFP
      1
    • ENFJ
      1
    • ENFP
      0
    • ISTJ
      0
    • ISFJ
      0
    • ESTJ
      0
    • ESFJ
      0
    • ISTP
      0
    • ISFP
      0
    • ESTP
      0
    • ESFP
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Take the test here: https://www.16personalities.com/ 

Wikipedia link for info regarding MBTI test: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers–Briggs_Type_Indicator

The Myers–Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is an introspective self-report questionnaire indicating differing psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions.

Edited by Flintstone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The type who sees through vapid, overly-language-dependent psychometric instruments.  Since you asked.

(Careful, careful!  You're projecting, again!  Now, let's do some coke and get back to talking about your Mom.)

Edited by NightJanitor
Too many PhD's... Too little sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Flintstone said:

@NightJanitor It’s ballpark enough for an Internet forum and a lot less vapid than monitoring XRP’s performance.

Off-Topic needs more seasoning.

I quite agree!

(What type does that make me?)

Edited by NightJanitor
All work and no play makes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I enjoy all the letters, some of the time, to varying degrees.  At the moment, I'm probably an "intuitive casuistrist."  (Ah... I see!  An IC!  Ja, ja... tell me more of what you see...")

I'm also sometimes a smart ass - but that doesn't rule out the occasional bout of sincerity, for which I am sure there is a medication that everyone else must already be taking.*  (I suspect, deeply, such medication is also protective against integrity, honesty, self-awareness, compassion, humor, insight, and poetics.)

I also enjoy metaphor and wordplay.  ("I'm a Water sign.  My ex-wife was an Earth sign.  Together, we made mud.")  (Apparently, I sometimes steal jokes...)

 

Edited by NightJanitor
* (You know, prophylactically...) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2020 at 3:42 AM, Flintstone said:

Take the test here: https://www.16personalities.com/ 

Wikipedia link for info regarding MBTI test: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers–Briggs_Type_Indicator

The Myers–Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is an introspective self-report questionnaire indicating differing psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions.

Mmm just did it and dont recognise the person it thinks i am at all 😂 🤷🏻‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Dinoizzy said:

Mmm just did it and dont recognise the person it thinks i am at all 😂 🤷🏻‍♂️

This happened to my wife. She came out first as an introvert. She is so extroverted her organs may as well be on the outside! She does suffer with anxiety though, so that must be a ‘spanner/wrench in the works’. 

Were you shooting down the middle a lot? I went through it with her and came to a much more suited profile, but I guess the results are never 100% accurate. You’ll need to delve into the functions under the theory category to get a deeper understanding, but I got bored reading through all that. 

I’m an INTP (non-genius) and it’s quite accurate until I get to parenthood. I’m the most fun dad in the world.

I’ve shared the MBTI test with a few friends/family the past couple of weeks and the majority have been quite accurate (only my wife’s was not).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Flintstone said:

This happened to my wife. She came out first as an introvert. She is so extroverted her organs may as well be on the outside! She does suffer with anxiety though, so that must be a ‘spanner/wrench in the works’. 

Were you shooting down the middle a lot? I went through it with her and came to a much more suited profile, but I guess the results are never 100% accurate. You’ll need to delve into the functions under the theory category to get a deeper understanding, but I got bored reading through all that. 

I’m an INTP (non-genius) and it’s quite accurate until I get to parenthood. I’m the most fun dad in the world.

I’ve shared the MBTI test with a few friends/family the past couple of weeks and the majority have been quite accurate (only my wife’s was not).

Yeh lots was middle of the road but a lot not so much either - guess its not gonna work for everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...