Sign in to follow this  
yxxyun

Is Ripple the official of XRP coin?

36 minutes ago, Trisky said:

Not wanting to interrupt this quarrel however I do believe he is referring to this wallet:

Please do carry on. Don't mind me :popcorn1:

might be irrevelent.. but trisky... would you use his wallet?

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

Awesome!

Are you bullish or bearish on XRP?

If you need to google it, I understand but I want to know if you think XRP is a good investment since you have such a huge presence here!

Thank you!

I'm not focused on XRP,  but on XRPL,  there was a IOU called FMM issued by ripplefox, meaning fund of market making,  holding FMM, you will got the profit of the ripplefox market making robot runs on DEX, about 10% apr, payed through XRP,  1FMM=1CNY. Because ripple ignores dex, the trade  volume on DEX is less and less,  this project stopped. It is sad DEFI began more popular on ethereum, but disappeared on XRPL. 

Screenshot_20200718-191514_imToken.thumb.jpg.a1a51cedaa492510b45835110fdaafd0.jpg

Edited by yxxyun

there was a IOU called RJP, holding it means you are holding a share of one Japanese gateway,  you can trade it on dex and you can hold it and got the profit of the Japanese gateway.

there was a lot fun in the early days,  now it's just boring.

1 hour ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

might be irrevelent.. but trisky... would you use his wallet?

Who's wallet? :spinlol:

image.png.db0cf2e3bd1f0177534e143bb85625a6.pngimage.png.cbd5a6f97e60ebaead12a04693bc9d1b.pngimage.png.f06f8ce8633bb8978e1dfa12cbf82753.png

But seriously. I don't believe there is harm in @yxxyun. Can be wrong though.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

that makes sense.....

but it seems he can only communicate if he uses google translate.....

which does not make sense to me...

especially seeing that he posts articles that are in english... which get looked at and instantly trophied by the letitripler....

so... if you are going to post here and pretend you don't speak english... dont use english articles as fud peices....

america... fuk ya!

It wouldn't make sense for him to use the account in any other way it seems and like he says it is. Checking some posts it seems 'legit' to me.
@LetHerRip likes everyone he deems fit I believe. Royalty can do that.

And because you said this, LHR (<-- capitals) will most likely love bomb the crap outta of @yxxyun now just to annoy you. 

Edited by Trisky

An “official” is a neutral party that rules objectively. Ripple Labs is anything but neutral so a better word to describe their position is “controller”

They are the centralized controller of all things XRP. They can easily shutdown the entire system tomorrow if they choose. They can arbitrarily exchange mass amounts of XRP off the charts in private side deals, picking winners and making losers. That is the opposite of an official.

10 hours ago, Plikk said:

And which direction has it been going? It al depends... 

The moonboys crying in here lately all look at the last 2-3 years. The more serious investors who have done their due diligence look at the past 10 years and have a much broader future timeframe. 

If XRP is still sub 50 cents in let’s say another 2 years, i’ll start to worry. So far crypto is moving in cycles where actual fundamentals hardly matter at all. Everything Ripple does is for the long term, not for the short sighted fudster moonboy’s short term. 

Great perspective, and I have to agree with you on that.  

PS:  Not a moonboy...Cheers! 

10 minutes ago, Sharkey said:

Great perspective, and I have to agree with you on that.  

PS:  Not a moonboy...Cheers! 

Thanks. The reason I mentioned 'moonboys' explicitly is because many people on this forum are calling 'optimistic' people moon boys nowadays, while in my opinion the people whom are complaining the most are the actual moonboys. They apparently expected huge returns, without having to do anything but investing money in return. They are now very sour and complaining all across the board.

Many in here (including me) have had a wrong timeframe of where this market was headed for a longe time. But I am not crying about investment choices I made a few years back. I have decided to research even more and come to different conclusions about my investment strategies/timeframe. I'll give XRP a few more years and if the crypto cycles repeat, a 5-10$ price isn't too far -fetched and a nice exit-price for many for sure.

2 hours ago, Plikk said:

Thanks. The reason I mentioned 'moonboys' explicitly is because many people on this forum are calling 'optimistic' people moon boys nowadays, while in my opinion the people whom are complaining the most are the actual moonboys. They apparently expected huge returns, without having to do anything but investing money in return. They are now very sour and complaining all across the board.

Many in here (including me) have had a wrong timeframe of where this market was headed for a longe time. But I am not crying about investment choices I made a few years back. I have decided to research even more and come to different conclusions about my investment strategies/timeframe. I'll give XRP a few more years and if the crypto cycles repeat, a 5-10$ price isn't too far -fetched and a nice exit-price for many for sure.

Totally agree.  I'm good with 2022 as my target year, and if it materializes as we had all hoped in 2017, then life will be spectacular for many of the patient among us.  If not, oh, well.  If nothing changes by then, my best-case scenario predictions will be revised.  Meantime, there's a stupid pandemic to overcome.  :D

of course, by that logic... every time you tell your kids to get off the ipad and brush their teeth, the world  has been altered 10 times over....

man, why can't the world be the way it was when we used to drink out of hoses?  

Then again, to this day, I don' t understand why hoses weren't edible.

Posted (edited)

...... hmmmmmm..... not trying to be political......

but.... hmmmmmm.....

similar to "the silent vote"......

are there "silent gigglers"?

And don't make me bring up my theory about oxymorons!

Edited by EcneitapLatnem
thar, ther, thor.... all incorrect spellings!