FUD about Chainlink killed quickly

https://chainlink.docsend.com/view/nfrvnyuuzrf2d5va

I didn't investigate these claims myself because I don't have any but wanted to let people know if you have a bad feeling about this project, now is as good time as any to exit but please verify the info first, again.. just a messenger here. Such a strong publication should be reported imho. 

EDIT: FUD piece. My apologies for your time and energy

Edited by Trisky
2 hours ago, yxxyun said:

ripple founders are constantly selling XRP too.

Are you the bloke that just asked if Ripple were the ‘official’ for XRP?   That staggering level of lack of knowledge in this XRP space doesn’t bode well for your view on founders activities.

4 minutes ago, Dogowner5 said:

Are you the bloke that just asked if Ripple were the ‘official’ for XRP?   That staggering level of lack of knowledge in this XRP space doesn’t bode well for your view on founders activities.

Are you saying Jed is not selling XRP everyday?

7 minutes ago, yxxyun said:

Are you saying Jed is not selling XRP everyday?

The Jed sell debate has been done to death...   if it was significant it would have thwarted every rise that’s ever happened.  And yet it didn’t.  It generally took a giant BTC dump to affect an end to various rises that have happened previously.

I don’t understand how you can have a knowledge of Jed and yet not know if Ripple are the “official” XRP foundation.  But this place is full of contradictions so I suppose that’s just another one.  Please carry on.

1 hour ago, yxxyun said:

https://xrpscan.com/account/rEhKZcz5Ndjm9BzZmmKrtvhXPnSWByssDv

En estos días, Jed vende constantemente más de 1 millón de XRP todos los días.  

it is clear that you understand absolutely nothing.

I suggest you look for another market that is not so risky for people with so little knowledge.

at any moment you will be of the ignored family.

hug

1 hour ago, Cesar1810 said:

it is clear that you understand absolutely nothing.

I suggest you look for another market that is not so risky for people with so little knowledge.

at any moment you will be of the ignored family.

hug

@yxxyun has quite deep understanding of the XRPL. I wouldn't belittle their argument about downward sell pressure.

1 hour ago, NightJanitor said:

Yup.  Very good at ledger dynamics.  Whether that translates to bigger picture or market insights, well, anyone's guess...

I’ve yet to see anyone that understands or can predict or explain this market.  That seems to include those whose full time job it is to monitor markets.

I think the fact that rises have happened into the selling means the ‘sales keeping us down‘ argument fails.

But yeah,  it’s old old news and an old old debate.  Or ‘facts’ as @yxxyun prefers to call it.

14 hours ago, Trisky said:

https://chainlink.docsend.com/view/nfrvnyuuzrf2d5va

I didn't investigate these claims myself because I don't have any but wanted to let people know if you have a bad feeling about this project, now is as good time as any to exit but please verify the info first, again.. just a messenger here. Such a strong publication should be reported imho. 

I spent some time reading the Zeus Capital report and I have to say I have always had a bad feeling about Chainlink, but now I am fully convinced that I have been right all this time. The report is very technical and long but it is definitively worth the read. I have never understood why they needed a token at all, plus most of their use cases seem extremely farfetched. It is definitely a balloon, I was holding some LINK but I did what I had to do before it is too late.

15 hours ago, Trisky said:

Wow, that's a pretty comprehensive job on LINK. I did something similar for VET and found that project wanting in a whole range of departments, including their token economics/dynamics, laughable whitepaper, questionable underlying tech, exec team, use case, barriers to entry and competitors. I think these types of issues are common in this industry due to the types of people attracted and the lack of regulatory oversight.

The difficulty for investors is that many crypto projects remain incredibly opaque with zero reporting requirements and a high level of technical and accounting skills required to assess competence and value. Add that to a wild market awash with easy money and you have the situation we face today with legit projects and sensible teams remaining undervalued.

41 minutes ago, Pablo said:

I did something similar for VET and found that project wanting in a whole range of departments

Pablo I have seen you and Bender argue either side of it,  and you are both smarter than me,  so I can’t see who is right.

Can I ask you about DnvGL?  To me that seems like a large and trustworthy (pardon the pun) investor.

Surely if there really were all these red flags that particular company wouldn’t have selected them?

https://www.dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-buys-stake-in-leading-public-blockchain-service-provider-vechain-as-it-strengthens-commitment-to-raising-trust-and-transparency-through-digital-solutions-119749

"DNV GL has been in the business of building trust for more than 150 years and blockchain is the latest way we are using technology to further strengthen this position," said Remi Eriksen, Group CEO & President of DNV GL. This investment in VeChain is part of our multi-tiered approach of using digital solutions to improve quality, efficiency and transparency in our targeted markets.“

Can you speak to that and say why you think they don’t know what they are doing?