Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
solodeji

Trader: XRP Had 57,000% Gains in 2016/2017 without Banks; Will Gain 750,000%+ With Utility and Banks in 2020/2021

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
Quote

Among those optimistic XRP community members is a user identified on Twitter as “Shako The RektoDoggo”. He made a statement that attracted the attention of many crypto community members.

Gee, what a quality news story. solodeji Why do you bother posting this garbage?

Edited by bloodhound

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've said it before and i'll say it again. Whatever caused the pump to over $3.00 is now impossible to achieve on just speculation alone. I'm almost absolutely positive the metric for determining the value of the XRP asset has been tweaked in order to conform to regulation. I  truly believe that a a $3 XRP is possible but not something that will happen over night and will require massive amounts of utility before we can recognize those same gains again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Scout said:

I've said it before and i'll say it again. Whatever caused the pump to over $3.00 is now impossible to achieve on just speculation alone. I'm almost absolutely positive the metric for determining the value of the XRP asset has been tweaked in order to conform to regulation. I  truly believe that a a $3 XRP is possible but not something that will happen over night and will require massive amounts of utility before we can recognize those same gains again.

I understand the thinking and agree it’s possibly true.  

But another possibility is also true.  Things are different now...  it’s so much easier to get crypto and it’s getting more so every day.  So many more people have now heard of crypto.  Things are different.  There could be massively more people in any bull run that caught the public’s eye.  If institutions started buying that also would be a quantum level higher demand.

So I do not know what will happen,  but I do not rule out that massive fomo could blow past the ATH like it’s nothing.

Or, as you say, maybe no amount of good news and fomo moves the price like it did in the past.  
 

As against that view...  there have been a couple of periods in the recent past where the climb was rapid.  They amounted to nothing and collapsed,  but the right conditions could set the forrest on fire I think.   I hope that’s what happens but time will tell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Scout said:

I've said it before and i'll say it again. Whatever caused the pump to over $3.00 is now impossible to achieve on just speculation alone. I'm almost absolutely positive the metric for determining the value of the XRP asset has been tweaked in order to conform to regulation. I  truly believe that a a $3 XRP is possible but not something that will happen over night and will require massive amounts of utility before we can recognize those same gains again.

Hi Scout -  I agree XRP is in a state of inertia that will be difficult to overcome.  Did you ever watch this video- it is the third time I posted it because it opened my eyes to how tokens gain value permanently.  Completely changed my mind about how to look at future price predictions.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Scout said:

Thanks again Julian, that video is gold. Best discussion I’ve seen yet about what drives value and connects people to block chains. Those guys are so knowledgeable.

Really is the sort of knowledge I had no inkling about until I watched this video ...and then  Ripples behaviour became much more understandable.  Ripple highlighted that they were following Flywheel theory at SWELL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 2017 pump was solely due to an insiders coordinated pump and dump scheme. This chat site was a huge accomplice in that plot.

The pump worked because no one buying in, knew anything about the fine details of XRP and it’s direct and unbreakable ties to Ripple Labs.

This is no longer a secret, the cat is out of the bag, and the hole left behind is too big to hold any air (hot or cold) much less value.

RL’s power hunger fueled by it’s founders’ greed will forever prevent any institutional investments or partnerships. They cannot sell masses of tokens while simultaneously holding billions of free ones.


It has been a long time since I had any formal economics education, and yes today’s youth believes in a completely different definition of value, work and wealth; where “everything should be FREE” but their progressive beliefs are simply indoctrinated fantasies. The old economic principles still rule the day.


Until RL’s escrow is exhausted, XRP price will not go up. Looking at the present situation it should only take another 28years. After all, it is Mr Garlinghouse and Schwartz’s retirement fund that we are talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

The 2017 pump was solely due to an insiders coordinated pump and dump scheme. This chat site was a huge accomplice in that plot.

Um, did you not notice that every token in this giant shitshow of a market went up (and then down) at nearly the same time?  And yet this was a “nasty-people-at-Ripple“ scheme?
 

You are entitled to your view,  but it has no evidence,  and stepping back and looking at the wider picture reveals the commonality of price action so it rules out Ripple founder theories which are apparently still popular in disgruntled investors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dogowner5 said:

stepping back and looking at the wider picture reveals the commonality of price action so it rules out Ripple founder theories which are apparently still popular in disgruntled investors

Well put, the btc narratives that it's all because of the 'founders', the ex-founders, the 'dumping' struck a nerve and man, they ran with it and pushed their advantage. They must be laughing thier asses off when reading through here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Dogowner5 said:

Um, did you not notice that every token in this giant shitshow of a market went up (and then down) at nearly the same time?  And yet this was a “nasty-people-at-Ripple“ scheme?
 

You are entitled to your view,  but it has no evidence,  and stepping back and looking at the wider picture reveals the commonality of price action so it rules out Ripple founder theories which are apparently still popular in disgruntled investors.

Excuse me but I said “insiders” I never said  RL execs. Solely blaming RL execs is a reflection of your own bias or inner beliefs..Those pulling the strings of deceit are much higher up than RL execs. 

Back to the real point: RL execs are 100% responsible for the escrow mess because of their complete lack of economic aptitude and simple greed. This is the single biggest reason XRP is not successful. Of course you have no comment on the fundamental flaws of the system, that I pointed out, rather you post a baseless defense of your heroes,  like a good fanboy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...