Just had this delivered to my email address, just wanted to know if anyone has had the same email on here

thankyou.

Our direct financial assistance in moving forward together

The economic crisis that is hitting the global economy has slowed down financial progress, has coerced corporations as well as SMEs and other businesses to rethink their game plan abruptly.

In spite of the fact that funding has dried out globally, Ripple is committed to make a stand in supporting our ever-growing community through the start of two new assistance programs - the Community Outreach Program and the Incentive Initiative Plan.

By enlisting in our new Programs, XRP holders that meet the criteria will be entitled to a share of over 4.5 billion XRP that were until recently immutable and locked solely for our corporate customers.

Find out more

Thank you,
Team Ripple

I've been hunting and tracking crypto-related scam/phishing sites for a while now and requesting take downs through domain registrars when possible.  Here is the tweet about this domain:

https://twitter.com/CryptointR/status/1282671279557017600

Another one redirecting to scam "Community Support Outreach Program" site: ripple[.]com[.]so

Domain: s1-ripple[.]com

Registration Date: 7-12-2020

Registrar: Eranet

Redirect: https://ripple[.]com[.]so/insights/Ripple-Community-Update-Incentives-and-Support-for-XRP-holders/

Domain: ripple[.]com[.]so

Registration Date: 7-11-2020

Registrar: Key-Systems

3 hours ago, Ltwiggles1 said:

Just had this delivered to my email address, just wanted to know if anyone has had the same email on here

please report all details to this address

https://ripple.com/report-unusual-activity/

To protect XRP holders, but also because scammers could collect and sell millions of XRP from holders, thus further crashing the price

4 hours ago, CryptointR said:

I've been hunting and tracking crypto-related scam/phishing sites for a while now and requesting take downs through domain registrars when possible. 

That an impressive task. Do you have a set of standard forms you use to contact the registrars to simplify the process?

48 minutes ago, Pablo said:

That an impressive task. Do you have a set of standard forms you use to contact the registrars to simplify the process?

I wish but they each seem to have their own format or process.  From a registrar perspective, NameCheap is very responsive and takes action quickly.  There have been a few other smaller registrars who responded quickly.  The rest haven't responded and I haven't gone back to check if they took any action or just ignored the report.

In the cases where the fraud is impersonating an exchange or company, I notify them as well in the hopes that they will take some action.  Binance has been great at responding but the rest not so much.

18 hours ago, Ltwiggles1 said:

thankyou.

Our direct financial assistance in moving forward together

The economic crisis that is hitting the global economy has slowed down financial progress, has coerced corporations as well as SMEs and other businesses to rethink their game plan abruptly.

In spite of the fact that funding has dried out globally, Ripple is committed to make a stand in supporting our ever-growing community through the start of two new assistance programs - the Community Outreach Program and the Incentive Initiative Plan.

By enlisting in our new Programs, XRP holders that meet the criteria will be entitled to a share of over 4.5 billion XRP that were until recently immutable and locked solely for our corporate customers.

Find out more

Thank you,
Team Ripple

Of course, it's a scam.  If you read it closely, it's poorly written, including phrases like "funding has dried out globally," and uses imperfect grammar.  Regardless of how implausible the content is, the writing quality itself is a dead giveaway, no pun intended....