kimaegaii

GateHub "Watch-only wallet" cannot send issue- SOLVED

14 hours ago, aggnikhil said:

@namini any resolution? 

Or is @enej going in circles requesting more information then passing few days then requesting more info.

i am loosing money and hope @gatehub appreciates I don't like loosing money.

hey did you ever find a solution to your problem?

13 hours ago, kimaegaii said:

hey did you ever find a solution to your problem?

No.

Still waiting on the resolution despite @gatehub having already contacted me for all information.

Even received an email from @enej saying he will rectify it rightaway- that was 3days ago.

Stuck.

Heard from @enej

he asked me create a new wallet and send him the address for further action.

Checked the new wallet address and its secret match- so hopefully that should work for me once @gatehub transfers funds from the non-working wallet. And I can transfer some xrp to ledger nano s.

fingers crossed.

On 2017-5-18 at 6:17 PM, cladagula said:

@namini thx for your time and help ✌️

The other day suport of gatehub asked me the Wallet address. Still waiting some News.

best regards

Please PM me your email address so I can consult with our support to speed things up.

Edited by enej

IMPORTANT NOTICE

We are solving this issue case by case. Know that your XRP's are not lost and that we will refund all of the wallets.

If you are still waiting to hear from us please PM me your email. If you have already contacted our support please wait until your case has been resolved. 

New GateHub accounts are NOT affected because we added additional integrity checks more than a month ago to prevent this error.

1 hour ago, enej said:

IMPORTANT NOTICE

We are solving this issue case by case. Know that your XRP's are not lost and that we will refund all of the wallets.

If you are still waiting to hear from us please PM me your email. If you have already contacted our support please wait until your case has been resolved. 

New GateHub accounts are NOT affected because we added additional integrity checks more than a month ago to prevent this error.

@enej i've sent you the info you needed several weeks ago and still no resolution.

I have the same issue.

The 1st XRP wallet I opened on Gatehub could receive money, but I couldn´t set trust and whenever I try to send money (it has 130.0000 XRP in the wallet, it says "Disabled - Watch wallet only".) That means I can´t send my 130 XRP anywhere. 

As Gatehub Support doesn´t reply usually (I still haven´t received a feedback by Gatehub support of the set trust issue which I sent 4 weeks ago...), can anyone help here?

PS: So far Gatehub has not really qualified for me as a place where I want to kkep valuable assets, due to the extremely poor support. So, I have opened accounts with Kraken and Bitstamp instead to buy XRP. For XRP storage I use Ledger hardware wallet now.

Thank you for your help

Screen Shot 2017-05-20 at 3.58.18 pm.png

1 hour ago, rolinger911 said:

I have the same issue.

The 1st XRP wallet I opened on Gatehub could receive money, but I couldn´t set trust and whenever I try to send money (it has 130.0000 XRP in the wallet, it says "Disabled - Watch wallet only".) That means I can´t send my 130 XRP anywhere. 

As Gatehub Support doesn´t reply usually (I still haven´t received a feedback by Gatehub support of the set trust issue which I sent 4 weeks ago...), can anyone help here?

PS: So far Gatehub has not really qualified for me as a place where I want to kkep valuable assets, due to the extremely poor support. So, I have opened accounts with Kraken and Bitstamp instead to buy XRP. For XRP storage I use Ledger hardware wallet now.

Thank you for your help

Screen Shot 2017-05-20 at 3.58.18 pm.png

Please PM me your email and "watch only" wallet address.

Thank you!

On 2017-5-18 at 6:17 PM, cladagula said:

@namini thx for your time and help ✌️

The other day suport of gatehub asked me the Wallet address. Still waiting some News.

best regards

Please PM me your email.

5 hours ago, ptk said:

@enej i've sent you the info you needed several weeks ago and still no resolution.

@ptk your XRP has been successfully refunded. Please check PM message.

7 hours ago, aggnikhil said:

Heard from @enej

he asked me create a new wallet and send him the address for further action.

Checked the new wallet address and its secret match- so hopefully that should work for me once @gatehub transfers funds from the non-working wallet. And I can transfer some xrp to ledger nano s.

fingers crossed.

@aggnikhil your XRP has been successfully refunded. Please see your email.

On 5/20/2017 at 5:25 PM, enej said:

Please PM me your email and "watch only" wallet address.

Thank you!

ISSUE SOLVED - thanks to Enej´s personal support the issue was solved and the funds were moved to a new wallet which seems to work!

Thank you Enej!

R.