Jump to content
kimaegaii

GateHub "Watch-only wallet" cannot send issue- SOLVED

Recommended Posts

I feel Gatehub is fraudulent. 

I sent 71,000 XRP to my wallet on this platform. I then tried to use it to transact with and got the "watch only wallet" error. I have been trying to get support from @gatehuband @enej for over 60 DAYS, and I've herd nothing. 

They don't post instructions on how to fix this, and they don't PM anyone with those same instructions. This tells me that they don't have a fix, either for all of us or manually one at a time. I'm worried that I have lost all of my XRP. 

At this point I'm considering this fraud. I'm working to reach out to the people at Ripple and tell them about this issue and us... I chose this platform because they specifically recommend it here (https://ripple.com/xrp-portal/how-to-buy-xrp/). I'm going to ask them to remove Gatehub from this list and explain how Gatehub has trapped all of our funds. 

I live in the US and have a friend that works for the  US Attorney General's office. She working with me to file a complaint. I'm also figuring out how to file one with the EU Commission, but I'm not familiar with the EU process so this is taking more time. I'll see if this get's us some help... if it doesn't, legal action would be my/our next recourse.

I hate that I have to spend fighting this issue and going to such extremes to get any help, but waiting two months without any show of goodwill on Gatehub's part, and this thread lead me to think they are/ or will not be helping us or interested in fixing this issue.

We've been patient, we have been fair... but that is not how we have been treated. My 71,000 XRP is currently worth over $12,000... you can bet I won't be dropping the issue. 

Edited by spenderg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mikedizzle said:

@ptk yeah I know it's frustrating but like I told another. Just have to be patient, I was and it took a little while but I ended up getting my funds back. 

every day that goes by I'm missing something big, alright ill give a couple days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, spenderg said:

I feel Gatehub is fraudulent. 

I sent 71,000 XRP to my wallet on this platform. I then tried to use it to transact with and got the "watch only wallet" error. I have been trying to get support from @gatehuband @enej for over 60 DAYS, and I've herd nothing. 

They don't post instructions on how to fix this, and they don't PM anyone with those same instructions. This tells me that they don't have a fix, either for all of us or manually one at a time. I'm worried that I have lost all of my XRP. 

At this point I'm considering this fraud. I'm working to reach out to the people at Ripple and tell them about this issue and us... I chose this platform because they specifically recommend it here (https://ripple.com/xrp-portal/how-to-buy-xrp/). I'm going to ask them to remove Gatehub from this list and explain how Gatehub has trapped all of our funds. 

I live in the US and have a friend that works for the  US Attorney General's office. She working with me to file a complaint. I'm also figuring out how to file one with the EU Commission, but I'm not familiar with the EU process so this is taking more time. I'll see if this get's us some help... if it doesn't, legal action would be my/our next recourse.

I hate that I have to spend fighting this issue and going to such extremes to get any help, but waiting two months without any show of goodwill on Gatehub's part, and this thread lead me to think they are/ or will not be helping us or interested in fixing this issue.

We've been patient, we have been fair... but that is not how we have been treated. My 71,000 XRP is currently worth over $12,000... you can bet I won't be dropping the issue. 

Where do you live in the US? @enej helped me out I'm sure they are just trying to get to the bottom of this. He got me my funds back so have faith my friend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mikedizzle said:

Where do you live in the US? @enej helped me out I'm sure they are just trying to get to the bottom of this. He got me my funds back so have faith my friend. 

@Mikedizzle, I live in Arizona. What did @enej tell you do to to fix this, or did he/support have to do something on the back end? Can you share the fix ?

 

@enej, can you please assist me as I've been patient and have been waiting for 2 months? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Everybody.. i used Gatehub wallet today and it actually worked for me.. i was holding some ripple from last week and tried to transfer it to my coinbase bitcoin wallet... and i was successful in transfering..
i created new account last week..
is any verification not required on gatehub? I mean for me everything worked flawlessly..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2017 at 3:18 PM, cladagula said:

me 2, still waiting for some news, same Problem here

@cladagula at this point it doesn't look like you will be getting your funds back unless you take these guys to court. This is what I'm currently working on doing. @enej and @gatehub have strung me along for the past two months (as they have done us all) with promise of a fix... it's always they are too busy or they will ask for some piece of information and then never act on it. 

If you noticed this thread has been open since April 2 without anyone from their side caring to address what is going on. 

 

I would suggest you begin by starting here :

https://ec.europa.eu/assets/sg/report-a-breach/complaints_en/index.html

Also you might want to reach out the guys at Ripple who suggest GATEHUB to be used as a platform for XRP. They need to know what is going on over here.

https://ripple.com/xrp-portal/how-to-buy-xrp/

@cladagula I'm afraid you have lost your funds unless you wish to put up a fight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, spenderg said:

@cladagula at this point it doesn't look like you will be getting your funds back unless you take these guys to court. This is what I'm currently working on doing. @enej and @gatehub have strung me along for the past two months (as they have done us all) with promise of a fix... it's always they are too busy or they will ask for some piece of information and then never act on it. 

If you noticed this thread has been open since April 2 without anyone from their side caring to address what is going on. 

 

I would suggest you begin by starting here :

https://ec.europa.eu/assets/sg/report-a-breach/complaints_en/index.html

Also you might want to reach out the guys at Ripple who suggest GATEHUB to be used as a platform for XRP. They need to know what is going on over here.

https://ripple.com/xrp-portal/how-to-buy-xrp/

@cladagula I'm afraid you have lost your funds unless you wish to put up a fight. 

In short we don't have access to our account's secret keys but @gatehub does = theft by @enej unless resolved.

Ripple also said @gatehub very busy, not sure for how long can this excuse be given. 

I will file a complaint on the link above to be sure I don't loose my money. Thanks @spenderg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

@all in there was a bug in wallet generation and the secret of generated wallet was wrong. We will refund your wallets which have this problems shortly.

Can you please all having this issue write here the wallet address to make the process easier.

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...