kimaegaii

GateHub "Watch-only wallet" cannot send issue- SOLVED

Hello everyone,

you'll receive a further instructions via PM individually.

Kind regards,

Enej

[mention=109]enej[/mention] if it doesn't compromise users info could a general description of the solution be posted here for future readers who may have the same issue? After that I can mark the post as solved.

UPDATE:

please know that as long as you see the secret key, we will be able to retrieve your XRP!

We are trying to find the best solution, that will solve all accounts at once.

If that won't be possible we will help each one individually to move the funds to a working ripple address.

Remember guys, the measure of an exchange is not whether you encounter a problem with them, but whether they ultimately make you whole. Every exchange has had problems historically, but only some have adequately addressed the issue. Also, my general opinion is that the gateway/exchange has an ethical responsibility to reimburse you in whole with the identical asset, not necessarily the presumed value of the asset had you been able to trade. Everyone will presume that they would have made optimal decisions and profited, however not having access to your funds may just as well have saved you from making bad trades. That's not always true, but generally that's my personal position. 

Did anyone have their issue solved? It's been more than a week already...

@enej , do you have any update?

Edited by uswad

Did anyone have their issue solved? It's been more than a week already...

@enej , do you have any update?

Hi @uswad we are resolving this case by case. Expect to hear from me later today.

Everyone new to Gatehub having issues, yea it sucks you guys are dealing with this inconvenience but from my own experience as a Gatehub customer, I can definitely vouch for Gatehub's customer support and ability to resolve issues. I have accounts with major exchanges, and believe me when I say that others' customer support seems non-existent compared to gatehub. It took me 2+ weeks to get a response from Kraken support. It took 13 days as opposed to the support 3 days to get verified in Gemini..and Coinbase..where do I even start?? Things will not always be perfect so just hang on a bit longer and I'm certain all issues will be resolved sooner than later.