Should have switched to Chainlink

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And when i just would have invested 30% of everything that i earned the past 35 years into microsoft, then i would have had tens of millions right now, and when i would have invested that 30% in

The word hopium is really a bit smug.  It implies that that hope is some sort of drug that overpowers reason, without providing reasoned arguments why hope is unreasonable. XRP have been in a 2.5

In the meantime, let's enjoy being back at 30 cents for another year or two

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Moonraker said:

Errrr...yes we will be. 

I don't think so. Ripple is already under enormous pressure because of the huge supply they hold. Right now us holders are still patient but to see projects like chainlink exploding it feels very bad and makes people doubt a lot. Most feel like xrp should have done that. So either ripple succeeds in xrp adoption or they have to burn the supply,because than it means that there is no need for so much xrp. (like stellar did). Otherwise we're all out.

3 hours ago, Fidel_Castro said:

16 USD for XRP?)))) hahaha even not in dreams... in 15 years XRP may reach 0.5 USD with such a huge supply.

You probably missed XRP reaching 3,4 USD with an even greater supply back then.

2 hours ago, minicuzzo said:

I don't think so. Ripple is already under enormous pressure because of the huge supply they hold. Right now us holders are still patient but to see projects like chainlink exploding it feels very bad and makes people doubt a lot. Most feel like xrp should have done that. So either ripple succeeds in xrp adoption or they have to burn the supply,because than it means that there is no need for so much xrp. (like stellar did). Otherwise we're all out.

Yet another one of those "Ripple should burn XRP" guys. Never gets old. Yeah burning the supply worked great for stellar. They admitted their tokens are useless (you never destroy property that has value unless you are insane) just to get a 8% pump or something.

23 minutes ago, Panopticon said:

You probably missed XRP reaching 3,4 USD with an even greater supply back then.

Yet another one of those "Ripple should burn XRP" guys. Never gets old. Yeah burning the supply worked great for stellar. They admitted their tokens are useless (you never destroy property that has value unless you are insane) just to get a 8% pump or something.

If there will be no demand for xrp in a few years and Ripple does not burn or get rid of their escrow, it looks exactly the way bitcoin maxis describe it. There is no reason to have so much supply if no use case. I love ripple and xrp but they have a huge responsibility. I'm still confident but only time will tell. 

6 minutes ago, minicuzzo said:

If there will be no demand for xrp in a few years and Ripple does not burn or get rid of their escrow, it looks exactly the way bitcoin maxis describe it. There is no reason to have so much supply if no use case. I love ripple and xrp but they have a huge responsibility. I'm still confident but only time will tell. 

If there is no demand for XRP in a few years it will not matter if there are 50 billions or 100 billions of it.

34 minutes ago, Panopticon said:

If there is no demand for XRP in a few years it will not matter if there are 50 billions or 100 billions of it.

What? What do you mean? I'm confused

P. S. Of course i mean no demand from banks and institutions. Basically the same situation we have now. 

Edited by minicuzzo

$18 now. 

It is just crazy that I sold my ADA for XRP because I believed in it so much.

This is a learning experience for me, it allowed me to make better decisions in Stock Market.

However, I would have over $2m, if had held $link instead of $xrp, so it 's a bitter lesson.

36 minutes ago, anteksiler said:

$18 now. 

It is just crazy that I sold my ADA for XRP because I believed in it so much.

This is a learning experience for me, it allowed me to make better decisions in Stock Market.

However, I would have over $2m, if had held $link instead of $xrp, so it 's a bitter lesson.

And when i just would have invested 30% of everything that i earned the past 35 years into microsoft, then i would have had tens of millions right now,

and when i would have invested that 30% in xrp when it was 0,0028,  and sold it when it was 3,60,  then i would have lived on a yacht right now,

and when i could look just a day ahead into the future, then i could have bought the entire world by now, twice!

And when.....

sold 75% of my link that I bought at 14$ , at 17$ , made some 25% profit and got back into XRP 

Seems like XRP pumping at the good moment , if XRP gets a good % increase and Link get back to under 15$ I'll switch back 

Edited by Baka

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.