XRP-BTC Breakout Imminent

6 minutes ago, Panzer_Kitteh said:

I have no idea what you even just said with that word vomit. 

If we close above .21 on the daily, there is a high likely hood of .27 - .28 near term.

If not, we trend lower, consolidate and attempt .21 again assuming the overall market is continuing up.

Here's an analogy that I think kind of puts things into perspective. Imagine that Ripple is a new airline company that's developed a revolutionary new fleet of lightening fast airplanes that run on solar produced, clean burning hydrogen. This, as opposed to BTC's relatively fast new planes (compared to old tech) which are sucking down fuel as if it's going out of style. (mining)  Initially, Ripple intended to carry both passengers (remittances) and cargo (treasury and bank payments) but found that their planes weren't large enough (liquidity) to carry sufficient cargo to make it worth the effort for these companies to switch from their normal routes (FedEx/DHL/UPS) while still maintaining adequate space for the passenger luggage. Although successful in the few routes (corridors) that they're now flying between, the market (xrp price) is uncertain of their new tech, and is somewhat skeptical of their route (corridor) development and ultimate success. As the routes ramp up, Ripple's plane sizes (liquidity) will grow accordingly. And as their network of routes increases, so does the value of their overall network, and ultimately, their ability to carry the heavy loads (liquidity) required by commercial entities. And all of this with a backdrop of having just gotten rolling, when a global pandemic grips the world. However, once that network becomes global, Ripple will be uniquely positioned to rewrite the history of the money moving industry, and at long last, carry it into the 21st century. They've only recently just gotten off the ground, but from here, the sky's truly the limit. A year from now, the world won't look nearly the same due to this pandemic; vaccine or not; economies will be crushed. Ripple won't look the same either, however, I've got a good feeling that theirs will be a case of being in the right place, at the right time, with the right stuff.....we will see.

3 hours ago, Ramforinkas said:

If we close above .21 on the daily, there is a high likely hood of .27 - .28 near term.

If not, we trend lower, consolidate and attempt .21 again assuming the overall market is continuing up.

You can't possibly know it will go .27 or .28 because of some condition you arbitrarily created out of thin air. 

30 minutes ago, Panzer_Kitteh said:

You can't possibly know it will go .27 or .28 because of some condition you arbitrarily created out of thin air. 

Your correct, I don't.

But as I said, IF we break and close above .21 - i'm fairly certain we will see a significant burst upwards shortly after.

With some basic TA skills you can easily determine where common resistance and support lines for XRP - or any asset - has had in the past. The 200 day MA is one of those.

18 hours ago, Ramforinkas said:

Your correct, I don't.

But as I said, IF we break and close above .21 - i'm fairly certain we will see a significant burst upwards shortly after.

With some basic TA skills you can easily determine where common resistance and support lines for XRP - or any asset - has had in the past. The 200 day MA is one of those.

Yes, which I have done for about 2 years with day trading and the likes.  At the end of the day it can all go wrong in an instant. If anyone really wants to know, go back to the beginning of this club and read the posts from day 1. Count how many times we have heard this with TA (including coming from myself) , how many time we heard "the fuse is lit" "moon time" "here we go" ...on and on.... and then how many times ALL of them were wrong.  Then, it is rinse and repeat. I don't care about the TA anymore or what it COULD do and MIGHT do and yada yada... I have reduced myself to just simply holding and hoping. 

4 hours ago, Panzer_Kitteh said:

So, in other words you subscribe to pseudo science. 

TA is also somewhat of a self fulfilling prophecy, as when enough traders around the globe use the same fibonacci to decide resistances and supports then it will become resistance and support.

Whether it breaks trough one of those up or down depends on the amount of volume. Or in the cryptomarket sheer manipulation and fake sell walls.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.