XRP-BTC Breakout Imminent

1 hour ago, Caracappa said:

Ahh come on LHR, even you would like it if it happened ;)

Got to give him credits for making an account especially for this prediction. I'm not giving my like untill this happens.

Of course, Its easier to make money when the price is going up and everyone is fomoing than when its going down, but Ill make it either way.

Regarding the chart, not quite there yet, needs more pain and to go lower.

1 hour ago, Sihtegroftnod said:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. XRP doesn't cycle. It dies and pump and dumps at total random when not one living soul expects.

Actually although a lot of people say that,  I’m not sure it’s correct.  You see this everywhere too....   "Past performance is no guarantee of future results."

I do not think there is the history enough in XRP to look at it in the same way that Bitcoins’ history can be looked at.  Also if a rise happens it’s likely going to be firstly on a market wide bull run that nearly everyone is expecting.

Back in 2017 we all though XRP was being independent,  but with the benefit of hindsight it was merely a delayed reaction to the Bitcoin run.

So in my opinion we will probably delay a start but then follow a BTC bull run,  or if that doesn’t happen like so many expect, then eventually we might rise on utility.  And given that essentially nothing in crypto so far has ever rising on utility (merely the hype and hope of future utility) there is no road map for how that rise will look.

I would expect it to more resemble a successful company on the stock market than the hyperbolic crypto type rise.  But no one really knows.

10 hours ago, Dogowner5 said:

Actually although a lot of people say that,  I’m not sure it’s correct.  You see this everywhere too....   "Past performance is no guarantee of future results."

I do not think there is the history enough in XRP to look at it in the same way that Bitcoins’ history can be looked at.  Also if a rise happens it’s likely going to be firstly on a market wide bull run that nearly everyone is expecting.

Back in 2017 we all though XRP was being independent,  but with the benefit of hindsight it was merely a delayed reaction to the Bitcoin run.

So in my opinion we will probably delay a start but then follow a BTC bull run,  or if that doesn’t happen like so many expect, then eventually we might rise on utility.  And given that essentially nothing in crypto so far has ever rising on utility (merely the hype and hope of future utility) there is no road map for how that rise will look.

I would expect it to more resemble a successful company on the stock market than the hyperbolic crypto type rise.  But no one really knows.

Unfortunately if this were the case it would be rising now like a successful company but it's not. Quite the opposite actually. A lot of people have become quite frustrated with Ripple and how they claim to be doing big things, 24/7 however, nothing seems to reflect it.

I have a feeling we won't see another meteoric rise in XRP as a lot of people have cut their losses and walked away.

I still find there to be no rhyme or reason with XRPs rise in price. I thought from the beginning the price was suppressed and quite honestly I still believe that it's the case. Which would explain why there was a delay and why it continues to under perform compared to other coins.

50 minutes ago, Sihtegroftnod said:

Unfortunately if this were the case it would be rising now like a successful company but it's not. Quite the opposite actually.

I don’t think you read my post fully.  I don’t think it will rise like a successful stock company until it’s gotten wide utility running.  So saying it’s not now is not correct...  it isn’t expected to yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.