There’s no end in sight to XRP’s downtrend as transaction volume wanes

1 hour ago, SquaryBone said:

It's not the board members but "the community" that's mainly to blame for all the hype

Really? Well, in 2018 I bought xrp becuase CEO of Ripple said that 3 of top 5 world remittance companies will use xrp. I expected inital demaned for xrp due to this statment.

I bought again when the same guy said that dozens of banks will use xrapid in 2019. 

So, who is to blame here? I guess myself because I have listened to CEO. In regular market he would pay enormous fee because of price manipilation.

One more thing, I am not paying attention to any crypto clown.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All those publications demonstrate one thing. Do the opposite of what all those publications are writing. It's like CNBC who is silent during a bullrun and start advising you how to buy XRP at the ver

Don't trust everything you read.  They just give opinions from "experts".  Humans are not infallible.   The founders of cryptoslate are  Nate Whitehill and Matthew Blancarte. If you look at

Idk if it's a fluke, but something's up this morning as the volume as seen on fiat leak has risen significantly, along with the price. A quick check of the crypto market reveals that while bitcoin is

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Kiwi said:

Really? Well, in 2018 I bought xrp becuase CEO of Ripple said that 3 of top 5 world remittance companies will use xrp. I expected inital demaned for xrp due to this statment.

I bought again when the same guy said that dozens of banks will use xrapid in 2019. 

So, who is to blame here? I guess myself because I have listened to CEO. In regular market he would pay enormous fee because of price manipilation.

One more thing, I am not paying attention to any crypto clown.

I won't deny that those statements were very poorly chosen and they clearly failed to deliver on it (claims this is not true and requests for proof incoming by the moonbois ;) ). Yet the impact of these banks and these statements has been magnified tremendously by the community producing horse manure like "flip of a switch", "XRP will take away SWIFT's bread and butter", "SWIFT will use XRP", "SWIFT will merge with Ripple", "R3 uses XRP exclusively", "the fuse has been lit", "any day now", "all the money in the world", "SDR", "Codius will overtake Eth and other smart contract platforms", "the XRP ledger is flawless", "Cobalt will come and bring the XRP ledger to the next level and overtake all other smart contract platforms", "BIS endorses XRP and Ripple", "Shane Ellis theory", "reliable anonymous sources", "NDAs", "pre-allocation theory", "1 leg is a wash trade and the other is a net positive effect", ... I mean the list goes on and on and on and on and they just keep coming up with a new glazed shit-burrito every day thanks to their circle-jerk-circles. If these assfaces would not have been around I'm convinced people would have left "the community" long ago and not be so bitter about it. So I fully understand peoples' frustrations here.

I've been laughed at numerous times here for saying this would take a very long time and this will not be an A->B switchover but very gradually and slowly, that banks are risk averse, liquidity is key, custody is needed by trusted parties for institutional investments, ... I can't say I've seen these people around here anymore the last year or 2. Weird. But yeah I do understand that these statements by the CEO are more easily seen as "trustworthy". Sadly as long as XRP is not seen as a security they won't be fined.

I do believe Ripple had some serious leads to believe that XRP would be used by some banks (be it small or not) and that for an unknown reason this vaporized. Perhaps when the (non-)security feces came out some of those banks got fearful. They seem to be much more careful now in what they communicate. Yet I'm still wondering why they would ever ask some of them to go to SWELL. What a horrible idea to give these lunies even more credit.

Crypto certainly is a circus.

15 hours ago, Kiwi said:

So, who is to blame here?

Well, Brad Garlinghouse also said that 99 percent of all cryptocurrencies will go to zero. Perhaps you got the wrong signal? Lol

Edited by Scout
19 hours ago, Scout said:

Well, Brad Garlinghouse also said that 99 percent of all cryptocurrencies will go to zero. Perhaps you got the wrong signal? Lol

Brad Lyinghouse also said Facebook 's Libra project was arrogance at it finest, that lying two headed snake should look at himself first.

If you follow mister Lyinghouse interviews, you will notice he is bashing Bitcoin more than ever, but on the other hand he explain why he keeps buying Bitcoin when reporters ask him about his Bitcoin stacks.

Dumbest CEO to represent Ripple, giving false signals to investors.

He is good at bashing Bitcoin and bashing big investors who are asking valid questions, he act like the war time president.

On 7/17/2020 at 11:42 PM, 10millionplus said:

Brad Lyinghouse also said Facebook 's Libra project was arrogance at it finest, that lying two headed snake should look at himself first.

If you follow mister Lyinghouse interviews, you will notice he is bashing Bitcoin more than ever, but on the other hand he explain why he keeps buying Bitcoin when reporters ask him about his Bitcoin stacks.

Dumbest CEO to represent Ripple, giving false signals to investors.

He is good at bashing Bitcoin and bashing big investors who are asking valid questions, he act like the war time president.

Either you didn't see those interviews and make them up in your head or you didn't really listen and are now so emotional about it to say he's bashing bitcoin.