XRP Research Collective

53 minutes ago, 10millionplus said:

Calling he get cancer every time he hear the word Bitcoin, but in the meantime secretly accumulate it and saying the opposite is mind blowing to me.

See this is the kind of thing that I refer to.  Your mind is blown?   You seem to be saying that he publicly hates Bitcoin and badmouths it while accumulating it.  But you don’t present any evidence.  

Meanwhile you are not supporting your earlier accusation that he is behaving badly (see below) and when asked you had no evidence.

On 7/5/2020 at 7:40 PM, 10millionplus said:

You forget their CTO, he said he is de-risking and selling his BTC these years, but his wallet addresses tells a different story.

He is just transferring and accumulating his BTC to other wallets and deleting traces of his old publicy known wallets

Making accusations of malfeasance without evidence is slander.  You seem happy to put all sorts of bad things out there without a shred of evidence.  
To be honest I’m starting to think you have an agenda.

6 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

What is strange indeed is he looks like trying to hide some history with al the 0.0000001 xrp he received. Just not enough because page 2 shows his selling allready.

That does not look like a David attempt to hide transactions to me.  He is not so dumb as to think that would hide anything.  One big data query and the ‘cover’ disappears.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone, long time lurker here. Over the last year, I have seen XRP Chat fall into a downward spiral. Whether you personally care or not, the price is not where most would like it to be, so peo

If there is anything that I'm Not worried about, it's Ripple and XRP. I've watched them from the first time @JoelKatz referenced my comment about the Utility Value of XRP on the 'official forum'

Firstly welcome.  I agree with much of what you write.  The open forum has degenerated and has become dominated by dispirited trolls who want to vent their anger, rather than contribute to the debate.

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Dogowner5 said:

That does not look like a David attempt to hide transactions to me.  He is not so dumb as to think that would hide anything.  One big data query and the ‘cover’ disappears.

My idea also. This is a very lazy and dumb way of trying to hide something.  Especially from the master of the ledger itself. But it's the only way of creating that image when you don't have acces to his account.

I can start sending him and other founders a lot of scripted micro payments for days and then release an article or accusation that they are hiding their sells... left or right, fishy.

37 minutes ago, Dogowner5 said:

See this is the kind of thing that I refer to.  Your mind is blown?   You seem to be saying that he publicly hates Bitcoin and badmouths it while accumulating it.  But you don’t present any evidence. 

https://u.today/ripple-cto-criticized-for-insensitive-cancer-joke-about-bitcoin-btc-billionaires

He even twitter about it.

Not going to react to you anymore.

Wat for his next Bitcoin address at .23

59 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

What is strange indeed is he looks like trying to hide some history with al the 0.0000001 xrp he received. Just not enough because page 2 shows his selling allready.

I don't follow his XRP transactions.

Let Her Rip ask for his XRP address, so I have to search, I am pretty sure he has more than these address.

From Chris Larson is known that he has hundreds of address, I don't know why you need that much address.

The 0.000001 XRP are from Coil payments, he is not hiding his XRP transactions.

He de-risk in XRP to invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin.

Watch 0,23

At 0,28 I will add another address plus bonus is copy and paste a tutorial in tracking bitcoin transactions

3 hours ago, Dogowner5 said:

Maybe have a look at this page about ODL (it’s no longer called XRapid).

https://ripple.com/ripplenet/on-demand-liquidity/

The escrow in a way doesn’t matter.  So long as Ripple stick to their stated policy of only selling escrow OTC to institutions that want to use it in ODL then the demand will be low until ODL is running well and widely.  So really you can forget about the escrow until things change significantly.

To my mind the way that the non bull run price rises is threefold:

• Speculative rises as people realise it’s a growing thing
  • demand increases as Market Makers want to hold a minimum stock in larger and larger amounts as volume grows.
  • Possible institutional holding as part of a 1% portfolio stake in an emerging cryptoverse.

Of those the last one is by far the biggest.  But it’s dependent on the ODL volumes proving real world adoption.  So far we are nowhere near that.  Hopefully this year will improve as corridors open and begin real volumes.

But really the more likely rise,  and the likeliest soonest,  is a Bitcoin led bull run.

Thanks, that is very loud and clear

2 hours ago, Caracappa said:

I personally haven't seen anyone banned for presenting facts that were to factual but that is my perception. Mainly people derailing debate by putting agression and swearing in their tone of voice instead of sources/facts that got the warnings (and sometimes after way too long in some opinions), but if you have seen it then I'm sure it has. As said, even the moderators are fairly critical at the moment, but present facts and sources to why they are. So perhaps it changed compared to some years ago.

Everybody has his own view and limits as to what is normal communication, Your first page of replies alone contains enough agression and ***** to see which form of communication you prefer. So I can imagine warnings may come as a surprise and seem unjustified in some worlds.

But you don't need me to tell you that ofcourse. 

I'm not going to debate with you whether or not people were banned from there for having a respectable disagreement your biased view speaks for itself .

I'm a man who doesn't like to bullsh!t around a topic I say it as it is just like in real life. I'm not one to appreciate those who turn around something. You preserve my comments as agressieve because they are direct and not sugarcoated with layers of bullsh!t to soften the message.

I'm sorry we can not all be as superior in communication the way you are the narsisitic sarcastic I like to smell my own fart way.

10 minutes ago, Staigera said:

I'm not going to debate with you whether or not people were banned from there for having a respectable disagreement your biased view speaks for itself .

I'm a man who doesn't like to bullsh!t around a topic I say it as it is just like in real life. I'm not one to appreciate those who turn around something. You preserve my comments as agressieve because they are direct and not sugarcoated with layers of bullsh!t to soften the message.

I'm sorry we can not all be as superior in communication the way you are the narsisitic sarcastic I like to smell my own fart way.

Now your just projecting ;) Glad you think we have something in common!

ps. We all have biased views, even you.

Edited by Caracappa
1 hour ago, 10millionplus said:

https://u.today/ripple-cto-criticized-for-insensitive-cancer-joke-about-bitcoin-btc-billionaires

He even twitter about it.

Not going to react to you anymore.

Wat for his next Bitcoin address at .23

As usual, when asked for evidence they have none.  That bit about cancer is not the point...  you are claiming he is badmouthing Bitcoin (that tweet wasn’t btw) while secretly accumulating it.

But as usual....  no evidence of that even though you have multiple times claimed to know the wallets.

I wish I had a dollar for every time I’ve seen someone’s half-digested vague tummy rumblings presented as ‘facts’.

Thanks for all your replies, concerns and input so far.
I couldn't find the Zerpening Club, but have shot the mods a message (thanks! @Caracappa)

Also, I made my own club, in case the Zerpening doesn't fit my views. Feel free to join if you are serious about researching topics and discussing them with minimal hopium

If you do not like the facts as they stand, you are certainly welcome to go make up your own.

The world’s financial system plays by rules that cannot be changed. The biggest rule is trust. If the financial players do not trust the currency, they will not hold or use it. Digital or Fiat.

The US  holds the most trust due to it’s position as a successful producer of wealth and steward of the world’s military power. If you cheat the system you will see that there are real teeth behind the currency. Mr. Garlinghouse and company have no power to control or enforce their currency. Perhaps you trust a stuffed suit from San Francisco to guard the world’s wealth, but most governments do not and will not.

I reckon your new fact finding club is akin to disputing gravity. I’m sure you can find a set of new and pleasing facts that you and your buddies can believe. However your new knowledge will not change reality, and when you apply that new knowledge by taking a leap of faith, off of a tall building you will still hit the ground.

34 minutes ago, Dogowner5 said:

And he is surprised when mods chip him for personal attacks.   :) 

Read the forum rules.

I joined for a brief time in 2018 and didn't come back ever since. Not interested in echo chambers where only one sided arguments are appreciated.

Edited by Staigera

Okay, guys... Sorry I jump in. But, what's the relation between David have a stash of BTC and our XRP price?

I believe some of us also have BTC. So, chill guys..

Just be cool and see if the XRP can go up to 20c this week. Others Coin already make some good gain. Hopefully XRP also can make it. 

Otherwise, let's go to Ripple's office and beg Mr. President Brad to buyback again. Lol

14 hours ago, FreedomGundam said:

Just be cool and see if the XRP can go up to 20c this week. Others Coin already make some good gain. Hopefully XRP also can make it. 

Looks like we're gonna make it.. It's 19.7c right now.

So everybody happy. My XRP asset just grew $10 overnight. Is that amazing or what? lol.