XRP Research Collective

15 minutes ago, 10millionplus said:

@Caracappa

For every 5 cent XRP is rising, I will give you another publicity known Bitcoin address of Joel Katz.

I will first start at the beginning, this is the first publicity known Bitcoin address of Joel Katz 1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ

See you at 0.23 for his next Bitcoin address

Why are you being such a smart aleck about this?  If you know it then show it.  Or shut up.  

Veiled intimations of knowledge are not well received here because of endless trolling in the past.  Perhaps you know what you say you do.  If so then why would you not share this public knowledge?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone, long time lurker here. Over the last year, I have seen XRP Chat fall into a downward spiral. Whether you personally care or not, the price is not where most would like it to be, so peo

If there is anything that I'm Not worried about, it's Ripple and XRP. I've watched them from the first time @JoelKatz referenced my comment about the Utility Value of XRP on the 'official forum'

Firstly welcome.  I agree with much of what you write.  The open forum has degenerated and has become dominated by dispirited trolls who want to vent their anger, rather than contribute to the debate.

32 minutes ago, Dogowner5 said:

Why are you being such a smart aleck about this?  If you know it then show it.  Or shut up.  

Veiled intimations of knowledge are not well received here because of endless trolling in the past.  Perhaps you know what you say you do.  If so then why would you not share this public knowledge?

You can track all of his Bitcoin address he has shared in the past on forums when things were not that complicated like nowadays and from there you can follow the transactions.

First I want to put his known addresses for every cent XRP will rise, but then I realize the fun will stop at 50 cents.

When I don't have any address to show at a rate of 5 cent, everyone will be laughing when XRP is well above 1,75 and nobody give a F************&%$#@**** that he didn't told the truth.

1 hour ago, 10millionplus said:

@Caracappa

For every 5 cent XRP is rising, I will give you another publicity known Bitcoin address of Joel Katz.

I will first start at the beginning, this is the first publicity known Bitcoin address of Joel Katz 1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ

See you at 0.23 for his next Bitcoin address

PM his XRP one, the site I was tracking it on went offline. ;)

You can track all of his Bitcoin address he has shared in the past on forums when things were not that complicated like nowadays and from there you can follow the transactions.

First I want to put his known addresses for every cent XRP will rise, but then I realize the fun will stop at 50 cents.

When I don't have any address to show at a rate of 5 cent, everyone will be laughing when XRP is well above 1,75 and nobody give a F************&%$#@**** that he didn't told the truth.

But my point is that you seem to be saying you know these addresses,  and have seen proof of his lie.  The way that claims of that nature normally work is the person making the claim must present the truth.  Not the people reading it.

Otherwise we would have to accept every whacky claim ever made or chase down all of the rabbit holes ever conceived.

You say he is lying.  So prove it.  Or don’t say it in the first place...   the internet has enough false claims without needing more.

I’m certain your next post will be “Nah, I’ve seen it and if you are interested you find it.”   Which in my mind at least will prove you were just saying your assumptions as facts.

If I’m wrong, and David has lied, then I would love to find out.   But every single time I’ve ever challenged anyone to prove he lied they always demur.  It’s a pattern.

Edited by Dogowner5
Fix autocorrect error
8 hours ago, 10millionplus said:

I don't gain if XRP is going south, I have a big bag to hold.

Well, you shouldn't. I read all your comments. I have 1 question. Do you understand banks?

I see your comments is make sense, well, for me, even it's base on your opinion. 

I don't know what's inside Ripple. I only know that Ripple failed to close the deal with many banks/institution that they approach. If the price they sold too expensive. That might be the reason.

But, again, I don't know the truth, If what you're saying is right. We'll see this time next year the XRP price will going more lower then today 18c.

I think we can see 9c to 10c. Because they need to be lower in order their costumer can buy their system.

Friendly advise, I know it's too late for you, but don't load XRP too much. The risk are much higher then the gain potential.

15 minutes ago, FreedomGundam said:

I think we can see 9c to 10c. Because they need to be lower in order their costumer can buy their system.

Wait, what!?!?   The price of XRP has nothing at all to do with the price of the Ripple system as you are calling it.

Although you may be right about a further slump in XRP price (although I hope not :) ) the reason for the slump and any hesitancy on part of banks are not at all connected. 

1 hour ago, Dogowner5 said:
1 hour ago, FreedomGundam said:

Wait, what!?!?   The price of XRP has nothing at all to do with the price of the Ripple system as you are calling it.

Really? I thought, if Ripple offer the customer as package (XRapid) they must also buy the XRP right? because Xrapid need XRP to run.

Am I right? I think this can be clear if anyone can found the package offer by Ripple to many banks, how much it's cost, and Do they need to buy XRP too? Which I think it's hard to find because of NDA.

1 hour ago, FreedomGundam said:

Really? I thought, if Ripple offer the customer as package (XRapid) they must also buy the XRP right? because Xrapid need XRP to run.

Am I right? I think this can be clear if anyone can found the package offer by Ripple to many banks, how much it's cost, and Do they need to buy XRP too? Which I think it's hard to find because of NDA.

No sorry you have the wrong idea entirely.

The whole concept of OnDemandLiquidity is that you don’t need the stockpile.  It’s bought and sold on demand.

Later on if the world starts going this way then you might find people stockpiling it for their future use.  But that may never happen even if ODL goes ballistic.

3 hours ago, Dogowner5 said:

No sorry you have the wrong idea entirely.

The whole concept of OnDemandLiquidity is that you don’t need the stockpile.  It’s bought and sold on demand.

Later on if the world starts going this way then you might find people stockpiling it for their future use.  But that may never happen even if ODL goes ballistic.

OK, thanks for your clarification. So Ripple basically just selling software XRAPID? 

In the term of Ripple sell their XRP to institution from their escrow, do you think the institution will buy XRP if they found no use of XRP?

In my mind, I'm thinking like we buy a nerf gun (a toy). I think if you buy nerf gun, you must have the bullet came along with the gun, right? But in case you want to play hard, then you can buy another pack of bullet to satisfy you. 

But, this is just my theory, no evidence can proof me. 

40 minutes ago, FreedomGundam said:

OK, thanks for your clarification. So Ripple basically just selling software XRAPID? 

In the term of Ripple sell their XRP to institution from their escrow, do you think the institution will buy XRP if they found no use of XRP?

In my mind, I'm thinking like we buy a nerf gun (a toy). I think if you buy nerf gun, you must have the bullet came along with the gun, right? But in case you want to play hard, then you can buy another pack of bullet to satisfy you. 

But, this is just my theory, no evidence can proof me. 

Maybe have a look at this page about ODL (it’s no longer called XRapid).

https://ripple.com/ripplenet/on-demand-liquidity/

The escrow in a way doesn’t matter.  So long as Ripple stick to their stated policy of only selling escrow OTC to institutions that want to use it in ODL then the demand will be low until ODL is running well and widely.  So really you can forget about the escrow until things change significantly.

To my mind the way that the non bull run price rises is threefold:

• Speculative rises as people realise it’s a growing thing
  • demand increases as Market Makers want to hold a minimum stock in larger and larger amounts as volume grows.
  • Possible institutional holding as part of a 1% portfolio stake in an emerging cryptoverse.

Of those the last one is by far the biggest.  But it’s dependent on the ODL volumes proving real world adoption.  So far we are nowhere near that.  Hopefully this year will improve as corridors open and begin real volumes.

But really the more likely rise,  and the likeliest soonest,  is a Bitcoin led bull run.

18 hours ago, Caracappa said:

ps. The Zerpening is not that echo chamber @Staigera is calling it anymore. Even more there are many critics of Ripple and XRP openly in there. They just, opposite to the open forum, come with sources, facts and open debate to make their negative stance on XRP and add something to discussions by doing that. Oh, and a lot of GIFs...

Yes untill the critics are to critical and the and facts to factual the cult leaders decide to warn members with bans etc, for rocking the boat. I don't need you to tell me how that place is operated I saw it my self.

22 minutes ago, Staigera said:

Yes untill the critics are to critical and the and facts to factual the cult leaders decide to warn members with bans etc, for rocking the boat. I don't need you to tell me how that place is operated I saw it my self.

I personally haven't seen anyone banned for presenting facts that were to factual but that is my perception. Mainly people derailing debate by putting agression and swearing in their tone of voice instead of sources/facts that got the warnings (and sometimes after way too long in some opinions), but if you have seen it then I'm sure it has. As said, even the moderators are fairly critical at the moment, but present facts and sources to why they are. So perhaps it changed compared to some years ago.

Everybody has his own view and limits as to what is normal communication, Your first page of replies alone contains enough agression and ***** to see which form of communication you prefer. So I can imagine warnings may come as a surprise and seem unjustified in some worlds.

But you don't need me to tell you that ofcourse. 

6 hours ago, FreedomGundam said:

There's a ripple insights covering that. By memory I would say some customers were offered 300K either in cash or XRP. There was also some info about implementation costs in one of their pdf. 

10 hours ago, LetHerRip said:

PM his XRP one, the site I was tracking it on went offline. ;)

I don't know his XRP address, I don't track his XRP address, i don't care what he is doing with his XRP

Calling he get cancer every time he hear the word Bitcoin, but in the meantime secretly accumulate it and saying the opposite is mind blowing to me.

He also has so many XRP address, which one do you need?

If I have time I will find more address

r3gRpQRDdu7pzPhM9nDmXMgskbJ6vwTDbB

r9fVvKgMMPkBHQ3n28sifxi22zKphwkf8u

rHzWtXTBrArrGoLDixQAgcSD2dBisM19fF

I don't know his XRP address, I don't track his XRP address, i don't care what he is doing with his XRP

Calling he get cancer every time he hear the word Bitcoin, but in the meantime secretly accumulate it and saying the opposite is mind blowing to me.

He also has so many XRP address, which one do you need?

If I have time I will find more address

r3gRpQRDdu7pzPhM9nDmXMgskbJ6vwTDbB

r9fVvKgMMPkBHQ3n28sifxi22zKphwkf8u

rHzWtXTBrArrGoLDixQAgcSD2dBisM19fF

Now thats putting a source with the accusations, thank you for that!

The last two are peanuts but the first one is quite some selling on bullmarkets. Not illegal as someone is allowed to take profits, especially from his own work. 

What is strange indeed is he looks like trying to hide some history with al the 0.0000001 xrp he received. Just not enough because page 2 shows his selling allready.

The adress they come from is a small one made especially for that. So my question is is it his or someone sending him a lot of small payments to write an article after that and say "hey look, he is trying to hide his marks".

If JK wanted to hide it I would think he is much smarter than that and there are better ways. This looks like an attempt to 'hide things' from someone who does not have acces to JK's wallet.

Edited by Caracappa