Xrp the coin that the banks love

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your doing it wrong XRP = The crypto currency that the crypto community hates the most. XRP = The Bankster coin that no banker wants to use.  

I would rather say: Some banks are intrigued, SWIFT is getting scared, investors will say whatever (including make up stuff and lie) to make money. Governments are confused. Ripple just keep

Yes,  US.  Ripple is a US based company.  Majority of central banks leverage the US Dollar.  The world is watch to see if the US Dollar will continue to be the core of the global banking landscape.  C

Posted Images

On 7/1/2020 at 8:59 PM, FreedomGundam said:

I agree, one side we have haters that probably got trauma because they lost money because of investing XRP. The other side we have believers that still hold a lot of XRP and don't want to cut lost, because they will lost a lot of money.

Dare I say, there are many who fall into both of the above?  Those who are both haters AND "believers," (or hopium-clingers),...resentful of the current reality, but hanging onto life support and dreaming/waiting/hoping that the price will eventually surge.  

1 minute ago, Sharkey said:

Dare I say, there are many who fall into both of the above?  Those who are both haters AND "believers," (or hopium-clingers),...resentful of the current reality, but hanging onto life support and dreaming/waiting/hoping that the price will eventually surge.  

That's me.. That's why I still keep my 1k XRP. In case The price jump to $1,000. Even if the price $100 I already grateful.

But the chance is maybe 1%.

There still hope.

6 minutes ago, FreedomGundam said:

That's me.. That's why I still keep my 1k XRP. In case The price jump to $1,000. Even if the price $100 I already grateful.

But the chance is maybe 1%.

There still hope.

LOL...a lot of us are stuck in waiting mode, for one reason or the other.  I am not expecting a 3-digit price EVER, but at this point one buck would seem miraculous.