Xrp the coin that the banks love

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your doing it wrong XRP = The crypto currency that the crypto community hates the most. XRP = The Bankster coin that no banker wants to use.  

I would rather say: Some banks are intrigued, SWIFT is getting scared, investors will say whatever (including make up stuff and lie) to make money. Governments are confused. Ripple just keep

Yes,  US.  Ripple is a US based company.  Majority of central banks leverage the US Dollar.  The world is watch to see if the US Dollar will continue to be the core of the global banking landscape.  C

Posted Images

3 hours ago, LetHerRip said:

XRP = The crypto currency that the crypto community hates the most.

Haha this is ridiculous and it perfectly shows your biased and narrow view on reality.

Of course, XRP is perhaps the most polarised token but the "token that THE crypto community hates most" says everything on where you stay as well as on your intentions. I really encourage you to take a brake because this isn't good for your mental health.

10 hours ago, Frisia said:

Haha this is ridiculous and it perfectly shows your biased and narrow view on reality.

Of course, XRP is perhaps the most polarised token but the "token that THE crypto community hates most" says everything on where you stay as well as on your intentions. I really encourage you to take a brake because this isn't good for your mental health.

I don’t follow you.  My observation is that if there is one thing that most mined crypto communities hate its the ‘unmined’ coins.

Since Bitcoin is the big daddy and most other coins are mined,  it’s fairly easy to conclude that if you are looking for a ‘most hated’ coin it will be an unmined one.  Of those XRP is the most prominent by a long long way.

So it’s reasonable, and it’s observable,  to say that yes, XRP definitely IS the most hated coin.

But maybe that chain of logic is showing the deteriorating state of my mental health.   :) 

5 minutes ago, Archbob said:

Yeah, Banks don't love it. That's why they aren't using it.

Actually that’s pretty unarguable at this moment.  They don’t love it and are not using it.  So the thread title is perhaps totally incorrect.

You could hope that they secretly love it but won’t touch it till declared virus free,   but there is no evidence for that,  and certainly the incumbent rent-collecting correspondent big banks don’t like it all.