Sign in to follow this  
LeonidasH

Ripple Timeline

I remembered some payment managed by Mercury FX in January 2019 (by the way, what is strange that the GBP/MXN corridor still is not operational as it seems while the first payments were processed here) 

3 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

useful

ODL was made available in Oct 2018, but as I remember it was not ready for use until the Spring of 2019?

Things are a little blurred in regards to that so I went with the official announcement.

May 5th: ISO 20022 --->  May 27th RippleNet Cloud ---> June 18th PayID  These three - Wow!!!  Corridors are starting to light up everywhere. Ripple anticipates global coverage by this time next year. I won't make a prediction as to what xrp will be going for in a year, but I've got no doubt that it's going to be a crazy exciting year to watch this all coming together. 

1 hour ago, LeonidasH said:

Things are a little blurred in regards to that so I went with the official announcement.

I understand - there was a new version released in about Jan - which was really the start.

People think ODL has been around for years, when in fact adoption only really started in the late spring and we have really only had one full year.