Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone am a new XRP and Ripple fan and taking in years of experience of what you guys have posted. I am invested in XRP and would like to acquire pre IPO shares of Ripple as well. I have found this company named Linqto who are offering the shares at $28 per share with a min investment of 10K. Haven,t found much details the company but from what I see on youtube the owners are visual and vocal about their product. I also see Greg Kidd on youtube talk about them. Has any one else had any experience with Linqto or know anything about them before I consider investing? I know about Equityzen but at this time they dont have any shares available from what I can see?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are massively overpricing Ripple shares when they get them. At one point EquityZen was pushing them out for ~$10 meanwhile Linqto were asking double that. As with anything like this, get a couple of quotes first and do your due diligence. 

You have to be careful also with these Silicon Valley "investors". Much of what they do is simply buy up shares cheap as chips in angel or seed rounds, and dump on later rounds or the public during an IPO for 10x or even 100x, then rinse and repeat. Hardly adding any value (they claim they are taking the "risks" and being "visionaries" – total BS). They all just sit on each other's boards and get in first when they see the next "big thing". SV is a shark's den of greed and nepotism, a Big Boys Club to hoover up everyone's money. 

So check the history of funding rounds. Did the share prices go up or down? Why? Will they go back up/down again? Often the brokers are looking to sell another traunch on behalf of an investor or for their own profit, so the price actually fluctuates between rounds depending what they can get from punters like us. EquityZen tried pushing me at higher and higher prices for Ripple and I said no. Then came back months later calling me from the NYC office with a cheaper offering. Which I took! :) 

Anyway hope this helps somewhat. The investing game is fundamentally rigged (money makes money), but there are still great opportunities out there in-between the cracks to get things at a "fair" price. I think you can sign up for notification of another "opportunity" over at EquityZen (maybe Linqto as well?). If so it doesn't hurt to get on their email list, you can always say no. But I think their minimum buy-in is around $10k, last I checked, or you might have to be "accredited". 

Good luck! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

EDIT: Series C Preferred Stock is around $60, but Common Stock still below $20 depending on discount due to your pledged amount. 

Edited by rippledigital

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2020 at 10:37 AM, Rudeboy said:

Hi everyone am a new XRP and Ripple fan and taking in years of experience of what you guys have posted. I am invested in XRP and would like to acquire pre IPO shares of Ripple as well. I have found this company named Linqto who are offering the shares at $28 per share with a min investment of 10K. Haven,t found much details the company but from what I see on youtube the owners are visual and vocal about their product. I also see Greg Kidd on youtube talk about them. Has any one else had any experience with Linqto or know anything about them before I consider investing? I know about Equityzen but at this time they dont have any shares available from what I can see?

I got an email from EquityZen, yesterday, saying that they'd have Ripple shares available at noon today.  No pricing information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NightJanitor said:

I got an email from EquityZen, yesterday, saying that they'd have Ripple shares available at noon today.  No pricing information.

Yep they're making Common Stock as well as some Preferred Stock available. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, rippledigital said:

Yep they're making Common Stock as well as some Preferred Stock available. 

Well, without violating EquityZen's policies, I can say that the Common Stock is now fully subscribed and there's a waitlist.

I did not see any Preferred Stock available, even at noon;  maybe I just missed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...