On 6/12/2020 at 2:19 PM, TaylorWarden said:

I got this email early this morning that looked legitimate but when clicking on the link to read the "blog post" brought up a warning from Google that this is a phishing attempt.  Just wanted everyone to be aware, do NOT go to csop-ripple.com, and do NOT divulge any personal/financial information to them. 

ripplephishing.png

Just recieved it myself thanks for the warning

On 6/13/2020 at 1:43 PM, royb said:

Unfortunately, I have followed that email and they have stolen all my xrp !!!

What can i do now? Who can help me to get them back?

Sadly, the only thing you can really do is contact your local and/or federal police department and ask to speak to someone in the fraud department to file a police report about this.

On 6/13/2020 at 12:43 PM, royb said:

Unfortunately, I have followed that email and they have stolen all my xrp !!!

What can i do now? Who can help me to get them back?

Something is bit strange about you admitting something like this on the internet and only having two posts. 

Anyhow. Is this the only thing we have to discuss about XRP, is a new scam and not anything new about adoption of XRP?

7 hours ago, Panzer_Kitteh said:

Something is bit strange about you admitting something like this on the internet and only having two posts. 

Anyhow. Is this the only thing we have to discuss about XRP, is a new scam and not anything new about adoption of XRP?

It’s not that strange.  A person who is naive in crypto probably doesn’t post on forums.  They get fooled and then create an account to ask about it.  Seems reasonable to me.