XRP2theMoon

XRP Gets Listed On Indian Exchange Armoney

2 hours ago, LeonidasH said:

There are a billion Indians, they love mobile tech and many of them are very internet savy.  Imagine what would happen to XRP price if Ripplemania spread amongst these people.

to be honest, news like this are not exciting anymore, too much yuge news but never reflect in price, tiring.

at the end we're in it for the money, not the tech, at this point im slowly pulling myself out from getting myself informed on crypto stuffs, if it moons one day, my phone's crypto portfolio app will ping me on price changes, thats when i get up and do something.

it's fascinating how you guys dig out little pieces of news every now and then, it feels as if we want to cling to any little news available and treat it as a little dose of hopium, thats the feeling i get

10 hours ago, solid102 said:

You guys remember Bakkt and how hyped that was hehe.

Interesting you brought up Bakkt, still plenty to get excited about here.  They are one of a few key players involved in the US institutional investor market with the retail products being released later this year.  Perhaps you were looking for instantaneous gratification?  Patience, my friend.  Good things come to those who wait.  

And to stay on topic with this thread, there is plenty to get excited about with rails deep into India.  

56 minutes ago, aavkk said:

Interesting you brought up Bakkt, still plenty to get excited about here.  They are one of a few key players involved in the US institutional investor market with the retail products being released later this year.  Perhaps you were looking for instantaneous gratification?  Patience, my friend.  Good things come to those who wait.  

And to stay on topic with this thread, there is plenty to get excited about with rails deep into India.  

No instant gratification was expected just that the whole crypto sphere was hyping it as the second coming of jesus that would take crypto prices to the promised land but when it finally launched it did not even have a dent on the price.