Will XRP ever see 1 dollar?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm still holding - nothing has changed my belief that XRP will see at least $10 in the next bull run.

There was a time we would compare Market Caps to see what the maximum possible price was. At the time I can remember comparing XRP/BTC market cap ratio would put the max price at around $0.70. I had n

This move down places Bitcoin right in the middle of the Bollinger Bands.  They will tighten and it will break out. Most likely to the upside.  Don't let the day to day gyrations spook you.  Unless yo

Posted Images

5 hours ago, xrpmeplease said:

In other words, when you open a window and see that its raining doesn't mean you're now a weatherman...and even they get it wrong half the time!

May XRP shower us all in its glory! lol...if not, i didn't invest more than i can afford to lose. Hodl!

XRP is golden showering us alright. 

Trump would be proud.

On 6/2/2020 at 8:28 AM, Eric123 said:

I'm still holding - nothing has changed my belief that XRP will see at least $10 in the next bull run.

IF there is a next bull run. In all reality it is quite possible that this is not a " matter of time" . 

5 hours ago, dontsellmeadog said:

IF there is a next bull run. In all reality it is quite possible that this is not a " matter of time" . 

only if bitcoin hits $50k will xrp move past a dollar. if not, no 2017 bull run for alts. maybe a mini one at $20k.

On 6/2/2020 at 7:32 AM, retep said:

Btc is moving between 9-10k the past weeks, while xrp is moving up and down 2 cents, so it's 1k vs 2 cents and at that rate btc needs to go up to 50k

so that xrp can go up to 1 dollar, and i doubt that that wil ever happen.

i would be happy with 80 cents because then i have my investment back and then jump out of xrp like a rat from a sinking ship,

and then buy btc because that's the only coin where you can make money with. Since the ATH btc moved up and down like no other

coin did and you could made at least 100% profit while xrp became sat there and did nothing than plunge into a valley where it's stuck

for a  long time now and there are no signs that it can crawl out of there, so are xrp owners ( who bought their stack above 80 cents) doomed or not?

btc     xrp

10k 20 cents

20k 40 cents

30k 60 cents

40k 80 cents

50k 100 cents

820E92BA-0EAC-4610-8E60-AF8A0BF89B43.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.