Will XRP ever see 1 dollar?

Btc is moving between 9-10k the past weeks, while xrp is moving up and down 2 cents, so it's 1k vs 2 cents and at that rate btc needs to go up to 50k

so that xrp can go up to 1 dollar, and i doubt that that wil ever happen.

i would be happy with 80 cents because then i have my investment back and then jump out of xrp like a rat from a sinking ship,

and then buy btc because that's the only coin where you can make money with. Since the ATH btc moved up and down like no other

coin did and you could made at least 100% profit while xrp became sat there and did nothing than plunge into a valley where it's stuck

for a  long time now and there are no signs that it can crawl out of there, so are xrp owners ( who bought their stack above 80 cents) doomed or not?

btc     xrp

10k 20 cents

20k 40 cents

30k 60 cents

40k 80 cents

50k 100 cents

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm still holding - nothing has changed my belief that XRP will see at least $10 in the next bull run.

There was a time we would compare Market Caps to see what the maximum possible price was. At the time I can remember comparing XRP/BTC market cap ratio would put the max price at around $0.70. I had n

This move down places Bitcoin right in the middle of the Bollinger Bands.  They will tighten and it will break out. Most likely to the upside.  Don't let the day to day gyrations spook you.  Unless yo

Posted Images

did you forgot in the last bull run, xrp is the last one to pump, and pumped the hardest? i joined crypto in the few months before the run, BTC was 3k and XRP was 20 cents, then i saw it myself BTC keep gradually climb up to 6k then 10k then 20k, ETH to 1000, and XRP seemingly do nothing until close to end of year, saw it rise to 80 cents, the run carried to early next year.

you cant measure things linearly like that 50k BTC = $1 XRP is too extreme, yes the atmosphere now is dreadful, xrp seems to do nothing and never ending disappointment by keep dropping and never climb back to normal levels, but you probably heard it many times already, "did the research and just hold", if moon, you deserved it, if no moon, you made an educated guess and didnt worked out, no hard feelings, im ready for both scenarios and not emotionally attached to my xrp, just live your day like normal.

50 minutes ago, retep said:

Btc is moving between 9-10k the past weeks, while xrp is moving up and down 2 cents, so it's 1k vs 2 cents and at that rate btc needs to go up to 50k

so that xrp can go up to 1 dollar, and i doubt that that wil ever happen.

i would be happy with 80 cents because then i have my investment back and then jump out of xrp like a rat from a sinking ship,

and then buy btc because that's the only coin where you can make money with. Since the ATH btc moved up and down like no other

coin did and you could made at least 100% profit while xrp became sat there and did nothing than plunge into a valley where it's stuck

for a  long time now and there are no signs that it can crawl out of there, so are xrp owners ( who bought their stack above 80 cents) doomed or not?

btc     xrp

10k 20 cents

20k 40 cents

30k 60 cents

40k 80 cents

50k 100 cents

simple solution for  you. 
Convert your XRP into BTC 

There was a time we would compare Market Caps to see what the maximum possible price was. At the time I can remember comparing XRP/BTC market cap ratio would put the max price at around $0.70. I had never thought that the price would surpass that limit. Surprisingly it reached $4.30 ..

If we compare current Market Caps now, the max price for XRP would be 19.8 times what the price is now, so it would be around $4.20 ..

If we compare with the max ever BTC Market Cap (Jan. 2018) with current XRP Market Cap, XRP could be 35.2 times current price, so around $7.50 ..

If we would take into account exaggeration from the market as in Jan. 2018, then $7.50 times $4.3 / $0.7 (~ 6.17),  = a peak of around $46.00 .. :)

But, you know, just some number mumbo jumbo and wishful thinking 

4 hours ago, Trentsteel said:

simple solution for  you. 
Convert your XRP into BTC 

At 10k it's not a good time to swap or buy btc, so that's the problem alright.

1 hour ago, invest2lose said:

You sure youre going to sell at 80c when xrp runs again?

yeah, or it must be that we get another ath where the prices grow while you sit and watch it. But when it would go slooooooowly,

then i'm out at 80 cents.

Nobody knows for sure what will happen in the future but i one thing i could not believe was how XRP went from 0.2 to almost 4 dollars in a matter of weeks and in that time XRP did not have the progress it has today, there are so many variables in play but i tend to think that we could break previous ATH just like before, maybe history will repeat itself, maybe.

2 hours ago, Pixelboy said:

Nobody knows for sure what will happen in the future but i one thing i could not believe was how XRP went from 0.2 to almost 4 dollars in a matter of weeks and in that time XRP did not have the progress it has today, there are so many variables in play but i tend to think that we could break previous ATH just like before, maybe history will repeat itself, maybe.

I really hope so but until now it's frustrating to see that about all other top ten coins did very well in the past 2 years, except xrp.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.