XRP Contender maybe?

In 2009 we all know a dump created a space we all are involved in. We also seen a million sh*tcoins follow. XRP always the fastest, cheapest option.

But, the more we move into the future of digital currency, we seem to be leaning back towards centralized systems. POW, POS, DPOS all seem to fail in some department 51% hacks,  unfair mining systems etc.

What if a real new idea built from the ground up with only the people in mind was born, and the world didn't know because the founders wanted to make sure it was finished before any excitement. An autonomous decentralized AI consensus algorithm blockchain. with no forks, scalable TPS, cross-chain ready, July 2020 they go live with 2 exchanges, one being centralized the other decentralized. Its name is Libonomy. 

On GitHub for Testnet respotories. The GitHub link> https://github.com/libonomy

Is this worth looking at guys? just looking for some technical advice of the fundamentals of this technology and moving forward with new ideas and advancements.

Looking forward to the response from you guys ?

Regards

Alex

Edited by alexhales

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

18 hours ago, alexhales said:

POW, POS, DPOS all seem to fail in some department 51% hacks,  unfair mining systems etc.

"XRP Contender" what a click-bait title for a brand-new project.

Also, Ripple protocol (which is not POW nor POS) already fixed those issues

Lets talk about its more than simple replies guys. I don't work for this company i'm intrested in the facts.

This guy didn't even read up, as his reply is limited to say the least,. can we have 1 guy look at the testnet and give us his personal opinion.

26 minutes ago, alexhales said:

Lets talk about its more than simple replies guys. I don't work for this company i'm intrested in the facts.

This guy didn't even read up, as his reply is limited to say the least,. can we have 1 guy look at the testnet and give us his personal opinion.

My reply is limited because your question "XRP Contender maybe?" makes no sense.

You think a revolutionary white paper is enough to be a XRP contender, but it's not.

Edited by Dario_o