2 hours ago, XRPwinning said:

Let me know if you have any suggestions!

That's very nice. Good job. Saves me worrying about integrating my graphs with utility-scan. Though I'd like to see the stacked bar-style plots rather than the line graphs for different corridors weeky/monthly/quarterly etc etc if you can add them. I'll happily donate my python scripts if you're interested.

image.png.e2ce50274b565e357088af88543f7cdd.png

Posted (edited)

Great stuff! I love it.

One minor nitpick: I don't think 'CUMULATIVE MONTHLY VOLUME' is the proper term here (but I could be wrong), as the graph is not cumulative but rather aggregated by month. It would be interesting to see a cumulative chart, for example to check the total volume that has been transferred through ODL (which only recently passed 1B and is already at 1.27 now).

EDIT: I'd also love to see weekly aggregated numbers (perhaps similar to jbjnr's bar chart, or similar to your 'full history' line chart), as this should remove the seasonality caused by low volumes in the weekends, and would therefore be better to see patterns in.

Edited by Xrpiet
Posted (edited)

Awesome site, top notch.

Maybe '(De-)sellect all' as filter option for comfort (see pic).

If you want to select only two pair you have to click 7x to get the two desired benchmark pairs.

If you can arrange all the direct competition pairings in there as well for options you will become the #1 crypto universal overlord supreme meister in my book. Nice incentive as well for all parties involved I believe ;):big_boss: (a man can dream)...

image.png.06245e01719acce14af4f7f939d9088b.png

The mobile 'version' isn't the same experience and I can imagine this is still work in progress?

Edited by Trisky
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Dogowner5 said:

Actually I think it could be just “Monthly Volume”.  :) 

Yes, my point exactly.

58 minutes ago, Trisky said:

Maybe '(De-)sellect all' as filter option for comfort (see pic).

If you want to select only two pair you have to click 7x to get the two desired benchmark pairs.

image.png.06245e01719acce14af4f7f939d9088b.png

The way e.g. Plotly solves this is by having a double-click on one pairing display only that one pairing (hence hiding the rest). See for example the third graph here. Something like that would be great. 

Edited by Xrpiet