If you want to tell people it's time for take off, this is the correct way to do it, which is Back it up, not to remain secretive/pm/showing a Deer avatar.
I dont need you all to request pm, here's my take, no you dont have to send me 1,000 xrp and i wont send you 100,000 xrp back either.

Some lifeform pm-ed me here's the stages of progression: ;)

1. under the descending trendline for 1 year
2. started to use the descending trendline as support in the 2nd year
3. lift off

image.thumb.png.5edc973d45ed23549b753b8d212ccc61.png

and look where we're at now in the pic below:

image.thumb.png.2cafd07d6876ef0cb0bd751bbc376329.png

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you want to tell people it's time for take off, this is the correct way to do it, which is Back it up, not to remain secretive/pm/showing a Deer avatar. I dont need you all to request pm, here's

It's a terrible time in the world right now.  At least we here can be somewhat supportive to each other, at least in tone.  XRP sentiment in my opinion has almost never been worse.  Hard time to

I dust off my XRP every single day, my daily routine every morning pull out my drawer to see if my ledger nano box is still there, unbox it to see if the ledger is still there, further unbox it to see

Posted Images

11 hours ago, PhiGuy said:

"Posted 11 hours ago

If you want to tell people it's time for take off, this is the correct way to do it, which is Back it up, not to remain secretive/pm/showing a Deer avatar.
I dont need you all to request pm, here's my take, no you dont have to send me 1,000 xrp and i wont send you 100,000 xrp back either.

Some lifeform pm-ed me here's the stages of progression:

3. lift off"

The information posted by @Jotaro was not from me. I have not pm'd anyone yet. Very disturbing...

well, i didnt said it was you PhiGuy, why so sensitive? or are you guilty of something and not dare to admit it?

On 5/24/2020 at 8:42 AM, Jotaro said:

3. lift off

Gives you some hope if you want to see a pattern into this. Because the actual descending channel makes you cry, that's for sure... :blink:

20 hours ago, K41105 said:

Gives you some hope if you want to see a pattern into this. Because the actual descending channel makes you cry, that's for sure... :blink:

It becomes interesting when a descending channel crosses a strong support. That's when it has to decide to follow the channel or bounce on the support and leave that channel.

38 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

It becomes interesting when a descending channel crosses a strong support. That's when it has to decide to follow the channel or bounce on the support and leave that channel.

exactly, now have a hug from me

On 5/23/2020 at 11:42 PM, Jotaro said:

3. lift off

If this is accurate, shouldn't liftoff have occured already?

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, XRPboi said:

If this is accurate, shouldn't liftoff have occured already?

Ahh man, it did! You missed it? It went a little over 12 dollars last night, then we all sold and we're back at 0,20...

(No not perse, for all we know it bounces on that horizontal support line or break trough it. A chart is not for timing.)

Edited by Caracappa
1 hour ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Who knows...but I think 2021 will be the "new 2017" if we go by Bitcoin halvings...just got to keep your XRP in an old sock in the attic, then dust them off and sell them next year. 

I dust off my XRP every single day, my daily routine every morning pull out my drawer to see if my ledger nano box is still there, unbox it to see if the ledger is still there, further unbox it to see if my seeds paper is still there, then gently and sensually caress and wipe the ledger with the thumb of my right hand, then put it all back together, push back the drawer, and start my day.

#spread the cesar virus

36 minutes ago, Jotaro said:

I dust off my XRP every single day, my daily routine every morning pull out my drawer to see if my ledger nano box is still there, unbox it to see if the ledger is still there, further unbox it to see if my seeds paper is still there, then gently and sensually caress and wipe the ledger with the thumb of my right hand, then put it all back together, push back the drawer, and start my day.

bjay1jn8i5o11.jpg

7 hours ago, Jotaro said:

#spread the cesar virus

So you keep the ledger and the seeds paper in the same box? What was your adress you said?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.