Whats everyones take?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been following the discussions here since 2017... just registered today. Its funny how everybody is having second thoughts right now (including me), yet it feels like we are closer than ever. If you g

This data is for Bitstamp only: You currently need 8.5 million USD to move XRP from 0.20 USD to 1.00 USD, but you need 46 million USD to move BTC from 10k USD to 50k USD. This is just Bitsta

Cesar1810 stop being so gay man, keep loving every post you see, it feels wrong, as if a dude is touching me intimately.

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

I like the idea of course. Just like I like the idea of XRP hitting $10 tomorrow, or $300 next week. 

I just don't think any of it is going to happen.  I'm sure there will be a bull market starting soon from the halvening, but I don't think we (BTC or XRP) are going to raise as much as we did in 2017. Going simply off the idea that history repeats itself, you can see a pattern of diminishing returns on post halving bull runs. 

As for XRP achieving that price on its own. All indicators show the remittance market is still cold, or the very best, luke warm on the idea of using XRP.  At it's current rate of growth and adoption, I simply do not see us getting to the utility required to get us to that kind of range. Definitely not in 2 years.

Edited by Zerpple
5 hours ago, Shuz said:

Now that covid has time to simmer. What does everyone think the price of xrp hitting $20usd in 2023? 

$20 was my target for 2023 2 years ago. Since then, I have had the mentality of bringing the target price down instead of waiting for XRP to reach it. Obviously involves throwing more money at it, but it's now a very reasonable target.

$1.50/XRP is now my target and I'm quite confident we'll see that within the next few years.

31 minutes ago, Flintstone said:

$20 was my target for 2023 2 years ago. Since then, I have had the mentality of bringing the target price down instead of waiting for XRP to reach it. Obviously involves throwing more money at it, but it's now a very reasonable target.

$1.50/XRP is now my target and I'm quite confident we'll see that within the next few years.

wow so conservative, it defeats the purpose of investing in crypto if 1.50 in a few years is the best it can do, price stay like this for a few more years and highly likely everyone will be leaving, those who remained are either dont care anymore but not wanting to deny their remote chance of a bullrun (me), or diamond hands that can never be shaken out.

what makes you think that though?

@Jotaro $1.50 pays off my mortgage and loan. Debt free and working part time is moon enough for me. Anything more than that is a bonus.

Wilma and I will start cashing out a tax free amount annually if/when the price is above $1.50. I will break down the annual sales in to quarterly segments incase the price decides to keep going upwards, which should offer me some flexibility catching the highs and stretching out my XRP.

So selling off will likely take 2, maybe 3 years, or longer depending on how high the price goes.

Every cycle the growth will be less and less as more capital is needed to make it grow. The step from $0,005 to $0,40 in 2017 was easier then going from $ 0.20 cents now to $10

That is also why I believe the growth for XRP (and other alts) will be more percentage wise then for BTC for example. Going from $10.000 to $100.000 takes so much capital, while the same 10x growth from $0,20 now to $2.00 is much more feasible (as it did $2.00+ allready).

6 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

Every cycle the growth will be less and less as more capital is needed to make it grow. The step from $0,005 to $0,40 in 2017 was easier then going from $ 0.20 cents now to $10

That is also why I believe the growth for XRP (and other alts) will be more percentage wise then for BTC for example. Going from $10.000 to $100.000 takes so much capital, while the same 10x growth from $0,20 now to $2.00 is much more feasible (as it did $2.00+ allready).

Ok That sounds like reasonable analysis. Can you provide a breakdown of how much cash would be needed from 0.2 to 10 and from 10 to 100 because tbh I do not see how the amount of money is correlated to price movements.

5 minutes ago, solid102 said:

Ok That sounds like reasonable analysis. Can you provide a breakdown of how much cash would be needed from 0.2 to 10 and from 10 to 100 because tbh I do not see how the amount of money is correlated to price movements.

Excuse Me What GIF

11 minutes ago, solid102 said:

Let's get back to $0.21 first

XRP is completely disappointing price-wise, 0,00002112 BTC today FCS

4 minutes ago, Dario_o said:

Let's get back to $0.21 first

XRP is completely disappointing price-wise, 0,00002112 BTC today FCS

I agree. XRP needs to correct to a reasonable price level before we look forward. The price is terrible now and seems likely to continue to drop.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, solid102 said:

That is an impossible calculation to make. XRP being at 9bln marketcap does not mean that 9bln dollars were invested in it. I've read so called 'analysis' that predict that the total amount invested in it is between 50x and 200x lower than the achieved marketcap.

But simply said. You could throw in 100k or 1bln and price does not have to move theoretically. The divergence between buyers or sellers wanting to buy/sell is what makes up price. If everybody gets enthusiastic about XRP and starts holding waiting for highe prices then price goes up because people wanting to buy need to pay more. But if more people are looking to sell it it can drop.

Imo price will go up when whales decide it can go up, or they can not suppress price anymore because it costs them to much to keep (invisible and visible) sell walls up

Edited by Caracappa

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.