New XRP payment gateway now live in Africa

for a moment i misread the title as "giveaway", the scams these days has gotten into my mind, especially those from youtube, those "live video giveaways" are just outright disgusting, keep popping up in my youtube feed, "brad garlinghouse, steve wozniak", argh.

On 5/13/2020 at 5:58 PM, LeonidasH said:

Who are you? Not to question your motive but you dedicate a lot of time and effort to get users up to date. Especially since you only dump information here without interaction. It's a bit suspicious not knowing where the information is coming from and what motivates the writer. No offense.

16 hours ago, Beatrice said:

Who are you? Not to question your motive but you dedicate a lot of time and effort to get users up to date. Especially since you only dump information here without interaction. It's a bit suspicious not knowing where the information is coming from and what motivates the writer. No offense.

Did you read the post? The source is right there in it.

On 5/21/2020 at 2:15 PM, Beatrice said:

What do you want to know exactly?

On 5/21/2020 at 8:15 AM, Beatrice said:

For god's sake, don't **** off one of the only active members in this forum. If it wasn't for his posts  this place would be dead and I'd likely just stop coming. 

On 5/21/2020 at 12:15 PM, Beatrice said:

You are obviously new to this space if you don”t  know what @LeonidasH does for the XRP community

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2020 at 7:15 AM, Beatrice said:

Hmmmm..Excuse me???  You really want to p*ss off the best people here...starting a total troll "low content" poll, and challenging one of the most prolific contributors in this forum...I'd say that you are off to a *Stellar* start, @Beatrice

On 5/21/2020 at 1:15 PM, Beatrice said:

And WTF are you¿?¿?
Im sick of that people, if you don´t know what Leonidas do for the community don´t come here to break our balls, DYOR before to do these stupid comments....

Edited by Gazelle77