SBI CEO Speaks About Ripple During Earnings Presentation Call

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.thecryptoassociate.com/sbi-ceo-speaks-about-ripple-during-earnings-presentation-call/        "This is what I wanted to tell them is that, up until now, we have been focusing only

I think the blink of an eye was a retweet, rather than a statement from Kitao.  Kitao has a history of delivering on the projects he is putting together which are collectively on a huge scale.  Moneyt

@LetHerRip - you seem to find everything I post to be funny: is that because you really find my comments funny, or because you look down on me from the clouds with superior knowledge and wisdom?

Reminder that this guy also sat down with Craig Wright and bought his $BSV lies hook line and sinker.

All people are fallible, yes even rich powerful CEOs. I take what he says with a pinch of salt. However, I do agree that Ripple could have focused earlier on liquidity between exchanges. That's XRP's main use case, in reality. 

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

@LetHerRip - you seem to find everything I post to be funny: is that because you really find my comments funny, or because you look down on me from the clouds with superior knowledge and wisdom?

He is just pissed off he's been in XRP since 2015 and has to wait for a new bullrun to finally make a killing because he messed up at the previous two (and he will mess up that one to). 

28 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

He is just pissed off he's been in XRP since 2015 and has to wait for a new bullrun to finally make a killing because he messed up at the previous two (and he will mess up that one to). 

2013 ;)

Keep holding my 3$ bags I sold you 2018 top buyer, they will be worth $589 "soon", in a blink of an eye :crazy:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LetHerRip said:

2013 ;)

Keep holding my 3$ bags I sold you 2018 top buyer, they will be worth $589 "soon", in a blink of an eye :crazy:

You did not sell me any, got in earlier in 2017 and made profits. Just not the retire kind of profits.

And neither did you, as you are still here showing frustration and anger all the time ;) Which I can understand having missed so many opportunities

Edited by Caracappa
19 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

You did not sell me any, got in earlier in 2017 and made profits. Just not the retire kind of profits.

And neither did you, as you are still here showing frustration and anger all the time ;) Which I can understand having missed so many opportunities

I'm not here to brag about how much I've made (and continue to make) but there is a reason why I can hang around all day watching you daydream :beach:

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

@Julian_Williams I mean it became pretty obvious your only job here is to shed good light on ripple. Since all of your posts are onesided and biased , it has indeed gotten funny.

Edited by superboon

Dear lord, Mr Kitao needs to stop. If Ripple switches game and instead of going after banks, they go straight to the source of transaction and that is SMEs and large enterprises then that's another fight the banks would need to contend with as they are already losing badly against challenger and digital banks.

Note to self: time to sell my shares in banks and buy more zerps.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Caracappa said:

If you've been in since 2015 and are not in the green by a lot then you don't need to be investing in anything. That means that you have really screwed yourself in the *** and have no sense at all. If you were going to hold that long all you needed to do is sit and wait. You don't even need an account here if you plant to hold for that long.

Edited by AlejoMoreno
43 minutes ago, AlejoMoreno said:

If you've been in since 2015 and are not in the green by a lot then you don't need to be investing in anything. That means that you have really screwed yourself in the *** and have no sense at all. If you were going to hold that long all you needed to do is sit and wait. You don't even need an account here if you plant to hold for that long.

Are you blind or just a ****? Read my post I'm definitely not in the red and don't take advice from random strangers on the Internet about where I need or don't an account.

@Caracappa is the one in the Red that bought the 2018 top. :rofl:

PoisedHarmoniousFlounder-size_restricted

2 hours ago, superboon said:

@Julian_Williams I mean it became pretty obvious your only job here is to shed good light on ripple. Since all of your posts are onesided and biased , it has indeed gotten funny.

Just asking.  It seems strange to me that people who are such pessimists towards the future of XRP don't sell up and do something that inspires their confidence. I think it is very sad to be besotted in something you feel will let down by and expect will fail.........and I was genuinely interested in the frame of mind of a person who finds my comments constantly funny.

4 hours ago, LetHerRip said:

Are you blind or just a ****? Read my post I'm definitely not in the red and don't take advice from random strangers on the Internet about where I need or don't an account.

@Caracappa is the one in the Red that bought the 2018 top. :rofl:

PoisedHarmoniousFlounder-size_restricted

If you’re not in the red then I’m not talking about you. Why are you replying to me? I replied to Caracappa. Go fix your low self esteem.

@LetHerRip

What happened dude. You went from a friendly contributor to a nasty angry and frustrated member in sept 2018, right when the promising 0,90 pump ended in a dump... that somehow broke your spirit it seems.

Reading your posts you sold some in 2017 but preached hodl mostly. I sold some to cover the investment plus some bonus in the december 2017 pump. Ofcourse wish I sold all to buy in lower in 2019 but hey thats investing. Hindsight is a b*tch...

If you really think it is all so bad as you say, please continue educating newer investors with facts or grounded opinions as before sept 2018, because since then not much more then 'going lower - exit scam - ripple scammers' comes out of your fingers... which is a shame as the quality before that was quite good actually!