Ripple will buy R3, is this article True and legit?

https://coil.com/p/XRP_Productions/Garlinghouse-Accidentally-Leaks-Ripple-R3-Purchase-Tiger-King-Fandom/vrHxHbuni

So, its some random dude on Coil, but is it actually legit or is it just clickbait. Can't find any other source. What do you guys think?

And no, its not my own article. I can't see the rest because I don't subscribe to coil.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I trust this about as much as an email that I got stating that I have an inheritance from a lost relative in Uganda. 

We still do not know what the settlement between Ripple and R3 was. We only know that R3 made an attempt at "buying" the Utility Settlement Coin project. This failed and SBI suddenly came on to the sc

I think this coiler does more harm than good. It's over the top clickbait but so much so that the odd time sometimes it's like oh my god is this actually true? The titles don't have a clear indication

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Archbob said:

What do you guys think?

I think this coiler does more harm than good. It's over the top clickbait but so much so that the odd time sometimes it's like oh my god is this actually true? The titles don't have a clear indication that they are a joke a lot of the time. Then you see  by XRP_Productions or clicking in to read a few lines before realising it's nonsense. Clickbait posing as satire but for me it's caused more confusion than laughs.

Edited by DtotheK
Posted (edited)

I like satire, however, these tweets only mislead the new investors in this market who are trying to make head or tail of cryptocurrencies in a difficult enough situation. Jargon and misleading information only serves to marginalise this space, not forgetting the FUD that is also out there, and yes for any one who says DYOR, absolutely, but why lay traps for people. I find it so annoying for others.

I say BS and if it does happen in the next five years, pure fluke that they mentioned it.

Edited by mistatee2000
Posted (edited)

I call BS but that would be a pretty good pairing.  

Edited by Guest
1 hour ago, captainjack said:

You did? You're spending it on crypto then?

Absolutely, every last penny of it. It should push the price higher as its a sizable sum. And all I have to do is send them $100 initially to get things moving. It should be well worth it...lol.

11 hours ago, VanGogh said:

I've heard rumors of it this past week. 

Rumours about the clickbait article I hope. Rumours are perfect to get you believing something. Now the other XRP "DYOR"-writers will rehash this story and there we have the next 589 fake speculation story.

There's not even a need to click the link.