Sign in to follow this  

Where's Hodor?

3 hours ago, FreedomGundam said:

Unfortunately not, or not yet. Maybe we can wait another 2-3 years?

Can anybody like my post? I try to get 1,000 like. Thanks

i liked, xrp will moon!  best out there!

2 minutes ago, scoobysi said:

cool your jets

Who was that directed toward?  

Truth is many folks question why a successful blogger just disappears.  His explanation was weak at best.

I’ve never understood why people need to invent a conspiracy theory.  Why would you need to invent something (with no evidence whatsoever) that explains Hodor’s departure beyond the facts of what he actually said he was doing?

If you wanted to guess at his motivations then you could note that the blogs would have been a lot of work for presumably very little reward while being about a coin who’s value continued to fall.

I found him mostly informative but occasionally prone to hyperbole and not infrequently aggressively defensive.  I know of more than one instance where he had the wrong idea about something and wouldn’t admit his error but instead doubled down on defence with attack.

He gave his reasons,  it’s long ago (in crypto-years :) ) why not just move on?  

One of the things that most annoys me about the crypto scene is this frequent tendency to invent conspiracies and build castles in the air with speculation way beyond reason or available facts.

Posted (edited)

@Dogowner5 About that: Nik Bougalis finally snapped towards the type of people you refer to:

And rightfully so. The people as the guy he replies to are absolute cancer to the XRP community. They add nothing, besides shame and comedy. It's time they start to disappear, on each and every XRP oriented hub. That includes this place: clear them out and make sure they are not welcome. 

Edited by Parabellum

11 hours ago, itcdominic said:

Who was that directed toward?  

Truth is many folks question why a successful blogger just disappears.  His explanation was weak at best.

all the negative folks looking for the worst conspiracy bollocks.

A person who wrote words we liked is doing something else (or something similar or more so they don't want to talk about) & we are supposed to feel like we're owed something? Er nope I don't follow that I'm a princess logic. I'm happy to do my own research & not think the worst just cause someone isn't summarising it for me.

I still think the future is bright, you're welcome to disagree with that & call me an optimist or delusional but I'm not crying 'cause an internet identity didn't ask my permission for something or that the sky is falling because they didn't.

5 hours ago, scoobysi said:

all the negative folks looking for the worst conspiracy bollocks.

A person who wrote words we liked is doing something else (or something similar or more so they don't want to talk about) & we are supposed to feel like we're owed something? Er nope I don't follow that I'm a princess logic. I'm happy to do my own research & not think the worst just cause someone isn't summarising it for me.

I still think the future is bright, you're welcome to disagree with that & call me an optimist or delusional but I'm not crying 'cause an internet identity didn't ask my permission for something or that the sky is falling because they didn't.

I never said I don't think the future is bright....I'm in for the long haul.....XRP BABY!  Its simply a point that I called out because you don't see it that often.  @Hodor had a gift and a passion that you do not see very often.  Many people go on to turn that gift into a comfortable income.  His passion radiated and it was obvious he loved the technology and indeed XRP.  You do not often see people drop it and walk away.  Just saying.

I always, always, always, always do my on Research DYOR....but it was a joy to see his view.  I did not always agree with his view but his passion forced me to re-evaluate my own position. Again, he had a gift.  

4 minutes ago, FreedomGundam said:

Hey, it's just me or are there anybody think that the writter of this blog have similar style with Hodor

https://tiliaio.com/blog/

in so far as it starts with an introduction, ends with a  conclusion and has some meat in the centre.  But otherwise Hodor's style was more messianic (not in a bad way) and different from this