• Advertisement

Where's Hodor?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I suspect that's far too much patting ourselves on the back here. A company that specialized in institutional sales doesn't require the input, acceptance, or opinion of any community besides their own

I am not, because let's be honest and admit it that Ripple has its own strategy and it's completely unrelated to any social media community.

Sad but true. I have always believed in Ripple but if I take a really rational approach and don't dream of being a millionaire tomorrow, then the result is sobering and there is no reason to beli

Posted Images

1 hour ago, scoobysi said:

jesus lots of fud haters here, must mean it's time for a rerun of er whatever season 2017 was. lol

If this year is season 7, Then 2017 must be season 4. I think that's the best season ever.

It's like watching "Lost" Where the climax is in the middle, and after that, I lost appetite to see the ending. Because it just same boring riddle without conclusion

*Hint: Remember that "Bearableguy" that suddenly appear with that ugly castle in the middle of season 4?

lol

I really cant wait for the tide to turn. And it will. The FUD'ers and BitterBoys have created an echo chamber that needs to die.

I've been invested since 2017. If you think the development of use cases and rails is somehow failing -  or want to imply that Ripple isnt building an XRP ecosystem with tons of real companies - you simply arent paying attention.  

Edited by Undershoes
9 minutes ago, Undershoes said:

If you think the development of use cases and rails is somehow failing -  or want to imply that Ripple isnt building an XRP ecosystem with tons of real companies - you simply arent paying attention.  

No one suggested that Ripple isn't building or trying to build an ecosystem for a better payment rail for moving money faster and more efficiently for cross-border payments. But adoption hasn't really taken off. So now it seems they have pivoted to these side projects with companies you never really heard of. I'm confused by Garglinhouse's Peanut Butter Manifesto, because it seems that Ripple has abandoned that. That's what it seems to me. With the economic downturn, companies have seemed to be a lot less likely to make a gamble with using ODL. 

21 hours ago, Undershoes said:

I really cant wait for the tide to turn. And it will. The FUD'ers and BitterBoys have created an echo chamber that needs to die.

I've been invested since 2017. If you think the development of use cases and rails is somehow failing -  or want to imply that Ripple isnt building an XRP ecosystem with tons of real companies - you simply arent paying attention.  

Relax.. Take it easy. You're not putting all your money in XRP, do you?

Just enjoy the show, and make some laugh. It will keep you healthy.:D

It will take Fukusima earthquake to turn the tide upside down. I really hope I can see that earthquake.

On 6/16/2020 at 6:09 PM, Parabellum said:

Believe what you want. Being around in the XRP sphere for 5+ years I have seen Ripple turn ship many times, and have witnessed a long list of broken promises and things that might even be called criminal in hindsight.  Promises are one thing (you are referring to that, let's be honest): actually delivering on those promises is something else altogether.

And the latter, sadly, is a thing in which Ripple's track record is anything but stellar. You will know that if you have been around for a longer time.

It is not about being fast enough either: I have been patient enough so far (arguably a lot more so than nearly all people here today) and will remain patient, albeit with some reservations into 2021 at which point I will re-evaluate.  I will not hype myself, however. 

If by 'being around in the XRP sphere for 5+ years', you mean that you are hodling XRP since that time which I may asume you are, I don't know what you are complaining about as your entry level has to be immensely lower than current prices. So you can just sell with huge gains and stop frustrating yourself. But as you apparently are still around and are clearly frustrated something does not add up...........

2 hours ago, Sancho said:

If by 'being around in the XRP sphere for 5+ years', you mean that you are hodling XRP since that time which I may asume you are, I don't know what you are complaining about as your entry level has to be immensely lower than current prices. So you can just sell with huge gains and stop frustrating yourself. But as you apparently are still around and are clearly frustrated something does not add up...........

Chill up... We're here to make friends, not enemy. Just make a small donation to Ripple, and viola.. Here we are..