Sumitomo buys into SBI and FXCoin exchange in Japan

2 minutes ago, kanaas said:

You've the wrong leader right now.
Remember how Bill Clinton was on the forefront to set an emerging free internet into the right direction.
Don't expect someone like Trump to be that intelligent I'm afraid.

I agree! The largest problem along with the pandemic is this president seems to self indulged to get anything done.  He seems to be more concerned with tweeting and back and forth with the press.  Leadership flows from the top down and the administration is running around like chickens with their heads lopped off. I don't want to make this one party vs another party even if this guy was a democrat I would still be saying the same (**** Poor Performance!!)  Just think if this were a corporation he would have probably been forced to resign or fired already.

XRP isn't Chloroquine.

Maybe if we all banded together to bribe contribute to his election fund some XRP he would suddenly see the light and promote digital assets on the world stage to profit himself for the betterment of mankind.

26 minutes ago, WarChest said:

I think it won’t be until next year before we have a fair idea of which governments around the world have had the better approach. So many accusations by people without a full understanding or with a political axe to grind in each country.

This guy is on the money, and he is mighty unimpressed with the way the British have handled Covid 19

http://www.eureferendum.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=87591#disqus_thread

16 minutes ago, WarChest said:

Too early to say. See my previous post.

Indeed. And there seems to be (in the mainstream media atleast) a complete lack of coverage on how other less severely locked down counties are fairing. I understand for example the Brazilian president basically does not believe in it, in Sweden bars etc are still open & ofcourse there is refugee camps / slums around the world. But yet, we seem to be lacking stories coming out about these such places being proportionally greater affected as yet. 

6 hours ago, XRP-JAG said:

Indeed. And there seems to be (in the mainstream media atleast) a complete lack of coverage on how other less severely locked down counties are fairing. I understand for example the Brazilian president basically does not believe in it, in Sweden bars etc are still open & ofcourse there is refugee camps / slums around the world. But yet, we seem to be lacking stories coming out about these such places being proportionally greater affected as yet. 

Well, Sweden is by far the worst affected Scandinavian country. They have around 225 deaths per million people, meanwhile neighboring countries Finland and Norway the rate is around 35. A lot of people have died because the medical system has been overloaded. Even people who would've survived with proper treatment have just received morphine and a oxygen mask. 

Also the virus has just in the recent weeks started spreading more fiercely in Brazil and other Latin-American countries with lower-socioeconomic status. I expect we see a huge wave of deaths there in the coming weeks. The jury is still out on that, but knowing how the virus has behaved in other countries, I think it's quite likely that it will be a disaster.

Edited by ZeeperCreeper
sorry for derailing the thread
14 hours ago, xerxesramesepolybius said:

that being said, she comes across quite rational compared to many of the other XRP Youtubers who come across as simply crazy.

Completely agree. She's bullish on XRP and Ripple without being bat-shit crazy about it. Content is not always that great but I prefer that over any of the overhyped, uber-dot-connecting, 1000$/XRP yt channels.

10 hours ago, SquaryBone said:

Completely agree. She's bullish on XRP and Ripple without being bat-shit crazy about it. Content is not always that great but I prefer that over any of the overhyped, uber-dot-connecting, 1000$/XRP yt channels.

I think perhaps she sometimes feels she must make a video to keep her fans fed, however on the plus side she speaks Japanese and has a professional understanding of financial markets.   I believe the XRP ball will start rolling in the Far East and SE Asia, and Crypto Eri will be the first one that picks up on the events that underpin a break out by XRP in the Far East (for instance she is very bullish about this Friday as being an important day she will be watching very carefully).  As such she has a very particular contribution to make to investors holding and judging the markets.  As such I will  be posting her news more often on XRPchat, because her news should be properly aired on this forum.

The Corona virus effect on crypto?  Increased Crypto Trading Volumes and New Users:  Malaysia  More evidence that the Far East and SE Asia are going to be prime movers of the next bull run https://azcoinnews.com/cryptocurrency-trading-in-malaysia-has-surged-as-lockdown-cripples-economy.html

WE need to watch this area over the next few weeks