Jump to content
DevNullProd

Dev Null Prod Updates

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

It's hard to establish a seriously revenue generating fintech/business in this space. Wish you guys all the best and hope you reach your goals!

Edited by Jerrybo
spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great source of data, thanks!

A minor thing from a design point of view. You are using a Serif type font and somehow that was bothering me. Newspapers use it with purpose. For website reading and analyzing I don't feel it's working.

Anyway good job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jerrybo agreed. Most startups fail in the long run across all sectors. But Dev Null Productions won't be one of them... I guarantee it!

@Trisky thanks for the feedback. My background is from engineering / development and unfortunately I don't have that much design experience. Could you recommend an alternate font and/or a style resource I could use? Many thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DevNullProd said:

Could you recommend an alternate font and/or a style resource I could use? Many thanks!

Any sans Serif type of font will do. In special circumstances you can use a Serif (to draw attention, font image for quotations and so on). Normally a designer makes a style guide in relation to a couple of factors.

Budget is mostly the factor for not using one. Can I pm you (not the place for this I believe), I can make some recommendations if you like?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Trisky said:

Budget is mostly the factor for not using one. Can I pm you (not the place for this I believe), I can make some recommendations if you like?

 

Sure, that'd be great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, WrathofKahneman said:

Wow @DevNullProd , what a slate of tools, thank you!

I agree with you that @DevNullProd are doing great work and providing fantastic tools.

 

But I must admit that your reply on first skim struck me as a bit ambiguous because a ‘slate of tools’ might not be a good thing for a team to be called. :)    No offence intended anyone,  it just struck my twisted funnybone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dogowner5 said:

I agree with you that @DevNullProd are doing great work and providing fantastic tools.

 

But I must admit that your reply on first skim struck me as a bit ambiguous because a ‘slate of tools’ might not be a good thing for a team to be called. :)    No offence intended anyone,  it just struck my twisted funnybone.

Thanks @WrathofKahneman and @Dogowner5 ... and no offence taken! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, DevNullProd said:

Yes you are reading this right :JC_doubleup:

How significant are fee escalations in this metric? Can you put the two metrics next to each other? That would be cool to see, showing the influence of increasing fees.

Edited by KarmaCoverage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2020 at 1:13 PM, KarmaCoverage said:

How significant are fee escalations in this metric? Can you put the two metrics next to each other? That would be cool to see, showing the influence of increasing fees.

Not at the current time but great idea, we'll add it to the TODO list!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DevNullProd said:

Not at the current time but great idea, we'll add it to the TODO list!

When this starts happening, XRP prices could be impacted exponentially. There will be a multiplier effect on market price due to "time value of money" given the "spot rate" of a TX fee. How correlated this effect is, will be determined over time, but fundamentally, some impact should be expected and an attempt to observe it would be worth while. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...