Mercury

Gatehub Stats

Anyone see/ use Gatehub Stats (found on its landing page)?

It shows a chart of assets traded from Gatehub and compares stats against that of the RCL. Ex: In the last 24 hours # of Ripple Accounts Created on Gathub: 255  on Ripple Network: 465

@enej does the RCL total include Gatehub's number? If so it means half of all new wallets come from Gatehub...Congrats to the team

7 minutes ago, enej said:

@Mercury thank you!

You are correct. The total includes GateHub activated wallets (currently 260 in the last 24h). The real number of wallets created by GateHub is probably higher as we only count  those that we funded with 30 XRP. In the past week we have 500+ new users per day. Something is happening :)

Anyone trying to find the stats page, here's the link: https://gatehub.net/stats

I hope they all buy and HOLD. Or at least trade a bit, that you make some profit ;-)

11 minutes ago, enej said:

@Mercury thank you!

You are correct. The total includes GateHub activated wallets (currently 260 in the last 24h). The real number of wallets created by GateHub is probably higher as we only count  those that we funded with 30 XRP. In the past week we have 500+ new users per day. Something is happening :)

Anyone trying to find the stats page, here's the link: https://gatehub.net/stats

500 per day!?!! That sounds like a ridiculously high number. That should kick off some volume increases

2 minutes ago, kanaas said:

That's odd.... those +500 are not reflected in RippleCharts ?

Some accounts don't receive a native ripple wallet. Our platform is also being used by our partners (such as Global iD) where users gets a hosted wallet instead of ripple wallet.

1 hour ago, enej said:

@Mercury thank you!

Well deserved, Enej. 

@enej  I am new to gatehub and I need to send ripple but every time I try to send it says DISABLED WATCH ONLY WALLET. I have contacted your support and it has been a few days and nothing has happened except I can't do anything with my ripple. I activated my account through bithomp and still nothing. Please help me bro! 

On 1. 4. 2017 at 5:45 AM, Mikedizzle said:

@enej  I am new to gatehub and I need to send ripple but every time I try to send it says DISABLED WATCH ONLY WALLET. I have contacted your support and it has been a few days and nothing has happened except I can't do anything with my ripple. I activated my account through bithomp and still nothing. Please help me bro! 

PM me your email and I'll send you some XRP to get you started ;)

No that is not me on Reddit, I only posted on here. Thank you for explaining that to him. Users here are so helpful and I appreciate it. Do you think he can fix it on his end or will I have to do it on mine?? @namini

Well you contacted their support and posted here, they'll get in touch with you.

I think they're really busy, all you can do is wait, new email or new topic will only slow things down.

If you can fix it yourself fine, but I doubt you would have asked for help if you could.

@namini I was asking you if you thought I could fix it on my end. Don't mean to make you mad, but could you understand my concern when I have money sitting somewhere and I can't touch it??