Sign in to follow this  
XRP2theMoon

Ripple and Santander Are Launching A Blockchain-Powered Payment Service in Mexico

Traditional borderless payments can take up to five days to process. One Pay FX says its users can expect their payments to arrive on the same day while benefiting from competitive rates.

The app also provides a seamless digital experience with several details about each transaction including bank fees, exchange rates, estimated delivery time and a notification that the money has been received.

Santander Global Platform (SGP) supports the digital transformation across the Group and aims to become the best open financial services platform.

https://xrprightnow.com/ripple-and-santander-are-launching-a-blockchain-powered-payment-service-in-mexico/

6 hours ago, nakedzzrp said:

Still has nothing to do with xrp. Untill the sentence "xrp will be used" appears in these type of news and not from a shady pro crypto website that's it's all hopiummm

I’m very optimistic about the future for XRP.  And I’ve seen a lot of posts from nakedzzrp that I totally disagree with,  and that seem to me to be nearly taunting and disrespectful.

But I believe he has nailed it here.  There is nothing to get excited about in any of this until the conditions he mentioned are met.

33 minutes ago, Dogowner5 said:

I’m very optimistic about the future for XRP.  And I’ve seen a lot of posts from nakedzzrp that I totally disagree with,  and that seem to me to be nearly 

But I believe he has nailed it here.  There is nothing to get excited about in any of this until the conditions he mentioned are met.

I think the deduction that this is about ODL is correct, but not proven.

Crypto Eri has looked into the background of this deal and joined the dots.

@Dogowner - I woudn't even bother to read anything Nakedzzrp writes, it is all as you say "taunting and disrespectful".  I expect he has mental problems and the user ignor button will clean the threads of his malicious drivel.  Unfortunately XRP chat has become a magnet for these types of losers.

14 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

You may be right.  But this long winter has taught me to never again to get my hopes up.  So I will just wait till it is all out in the open.  The virus might have spiked things for a little while I think.  The ODL numbers were growing weekly but seem in hiatus.

I’m waiting to see if our gamble has paid off,  but I won’t believe anything until it’s all clearly in plain sight.

I do take your implicit point though that to be successful in speculating you do need to join dots BEFORE it’s all in the open because by then the the price has already risen.  Let’s all hope we see a good price soon.

19 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Crypto Eri has looked into the background of this deal and joined the dots.

@Dogowner - I woudn't even bother to read anything Nakedzzrp writes, it is all as you say "taunting and disrespectful".  I expect he has mental problems and the user ignor button will clean the threads of his malicious drivel.  Unfortunately XRP chat has become a magnet for these types of losers.

Connecting dots by a pro xrp youtuber hmmmmm... I am sure this is going to turn out to be correct just like all the other times this happened and we're all gonna be rich!

12 hours ago, nakedzzrp said:

Still has nothing to do with xrp. Untill the sentence "xrp will be used" appears in these type of news and not from a shady pro crypto website that's it's all hopiummm

I'm more interested in Ripple related news generally speaking - maybe I could start Ripple Chat. 

Ultimately I feel anything Ripple related will positivity or negatively impact, as it were,  XRP.

And as I am a very opinionated person- I don't generally speaking, voice my opinion. But I do post what I find interesting and enjoy most of what others post. I feel that's the point of all this. 

I think it's a bit presumptuous to claim this news has nothing to do with XRP, since I'm pretty sure your just guessing it will never have anything to do with XRP because the didn't tell you it has something to do with XRP. 

And, now I'm board with this, moving on

4 minutes ago, Drew said:

I'm more interested in Ripple related news generally speaking - maybe I could start Ripple Chat. 

Ultimately I feel anything Ripple related will positivity or negatively impact, as it were,  XRP.

And as I am a very opinionated person- I don't generally speaking, voice my opinion. But I do post what I find interesting and enjoy most of what others post. I feel that's the point of all this. 

I think it's a bit presumptuous to claim this news has nothing to do with XRP, since I'm pretty sure your just guessing it will never have anything to do with XRP because the didn't tell you it has something to do with XRP. 

And, now I'm board with this, moving on

By your logic it didn't mention Godzilla is being kept at ripple HQ means it's a bit presumptuous claim to say Godzilla is not there!

Unless XRP is explicitly mentioned,this has nothing to do with xrp! There is no secret NDA going around also!