Sign in to follow this  
VanGogh

Major Accumulation of XRP at All Levels

Just now, itcdominic said:

Kinda harsh....even if miss understood.  I simply wanted others to know who actually did create it.

True. My apologies. Sometimes this forum just frustrates me :) 

My main points were:

- Having a stat is one thing, interpreting it right is something else.

- I'd take anything that's originating from Alex Cobb or the like with a serious grain of salt (so the screenshot and associated headline ;) ).

Just now, SquaryBone said:

True. My apologies. Sometimes this forum just frustrates me :) 

My main points were:

- Having a stat is one thing, interpreting it right is something else.

- I'd take anything that's originating from Alex Cobb or the like with a serious grain of salt (so the screenshot and associated headline ;) ).

I know...me too,  My response was kinda tongue in cheek.

I wish the forum had more healthy involvement from a wider group. 

7 hours ago, DirectorCoulson said:

Hahaha did you read this first before you posted? 

I dont know but maybe you wanted to point your finger on MiguelVias with that sentence. Ripple accepts everything above 0.01$ its all profit. So mr vias is selling more than anyone is buying

Xrp imminent 2000$. My financial advisor baba cogs told it to me! Trust the plan. Storm is upon. Q anon xrp nwo currency bg123 quantum finance system trump fed imf 589 eoy 2018

Thats all i wanted to say. Thank you

What he said was indeed correct.

So mr vias is selling more than anyone is buying

Think about this statement for a second... What would happen if someone sold and there were no orders to buy? 

20 minutes ago, Ramforinkas said:

What he said was indeed correct.

Wait .... what exactly do you mean is correct?

20 minutes ago, Ramforinkas said:

What would happen if someone sold and there were no orders to buy? 

Looking at the last three years the xrp community were the only ones buying and getting loss after loss. Maybe this happens when no one buys only a few retail gamblers

3 hours ago, SquaryBone said:

No dummy. Alex Cobb spread this screenshot. I'm 100% sure Alex would not be capable to make that site.

I'm not saying the Ledger Exposed site is bad or wrong. It's just tricky if you make conclusions with your bias-glasses on.

No, I went to the web site myself and took the screenshot. It appears you're the one who is a "dummy" because I'm not Alex Cobb. 

https://ledger.exposed/rich-stats#percentage

4 minutes ago, SquaryBone said:

Weird. I've seen the same screenshot with the same title from Alex Cobb. So you were inspired by him like by Van Gogh for you nick? ;) 

Just admit it, your a total dumb ass. Spread your FUD elsewhere.

19 minutes ago, SquaryBone said:

Weird. I've seen the same screenshot with the same title from Alex Cobb. So you were inspired by him like by Van Gogh for you nick? ;) 

I actually posted a similar screenshot last month (when Corona was a beer) and see it going around twitter sometimes. So it's a thing right now, but an honest question as to whether it portraits accumulation or not.

4 hours ago, DirectorCoulson said:

Wait .... what exactly do you mean is correct?

Everything that he said. There indeed has to be a buyer for every seller. If not, the price is zero, and you couldn't sell. I don't understand why that's hard to fathom.

4 hours ago, DirectorCoulson said:

Looking at the last three years the xrp community were the only ones buying and getting loss after loss. Maybe this happens when no one buys only a few retail gamblers

The price 3 years ago was between .03 and .05, and before that it was under a .01.

That is most certainly price appreciation. Sure, price action hasn't been what we've hoped for the last several years, but it's what it's. Progress and fundamentals continue to improve, price will find support at some point. If you disagree with that, you should sell your holdings.

14 hours ago, VanGogh said:

Just admit it, your a total dumb ass. Spread your FUD elsewhere.

Wow. Great facts. I never looked at it that way :) It's "you're" btw.

There we go again with the XRP cult calling everyone FUDders if they don't scream with you about 589 EOY 2018, +2k May 2019, ... :) I never could sell mine for 4$ though :scratch_one-s_head:

But no need to worry: the reset is coming, the fuse has been lit, XRP for SDR and XRP as world reserve currency with the New World Order, XRP approved by BIS, SWIFT using XRP for all settlement, XRP in settlement for derivatives market and in HFT ... ! But ssssssht: NDAs!

Edited by SquaryBone

14 hours ago, Caracappa said:

I actually posted a similar screenshot last month (when Corona was a beer) and see it going around twitter sometimes. So it's a thing right now, but an honest question as to whether it portraits accumulation or not.

I'm ok with that :)