Sign in to follow this  
VanGogh

Major Accumulation of XRP at All Levels

1 hour ago, ErikNL said:

Please all, read this: 

Still what I don't get is: All the levels are growing. But that would be impossible aside from the escrow releases. Should it not flow from one level (decreasing) to the other (increasing)? How can all wallets grow in average holdings?

22 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

How can all wallets grow in average holdings?

The trend line shows an increase in the balance needed, not an increase of XRP into that particular bracket.

Witha steep increase of XRP into the 0.01% category, every balance below now requires more XRP to be in the above bracket. That’s what the graph shows, an increase in the amount needed to be in that balance bracket.

7 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Whales are a problem, more whales is a bigger problem.   If the value of the xrp goes up to say 10 or even 100 dollars, these owners will become serious players in teh economic activities of whole countries.  I do not know how we sop this problem from getting worse..

Invite them all to a whale convention and shove a Corona patient in there?

Too soon? Too soon...

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

these owners will become serious players in teh economic activities of whole countries

And thats the reason xrp will never go above 10 or 20$ 

How can people speculate 2000$ for one of the -99% coins 

Stopping this problem is easy, dont let miguelvias crash xrp to 0.005$ 

1 hour ago, DirectorCoulson said:

And thats the reason xrp will never go above 10 or 20$ 

How can people speculate 2000$ for one of the -99% coins 

Stopping this problem is easy, dont let miguelvias crash xrp to 0.005$ 

You could of said that about Bitcoin in 2011 as well, and somehow it pumped to $20k.

The value of crypto depends on many factors, some of which are negative: the duration, infection rate, and lethality of this pandemic (i.e., healthcare costs), the health of the global economy, loss of jobs and mobility due to restrictions imposed on many individuals by their respective governments, forthcoming legislative restrictions on cryptos by politicians and regulators and anti-crypto financial industry influencers like lobbyists, the fact that since crypto is the world's first truly global asset, in theory major global events like this pandemic should have a strong if not the greatest correlation to cryptos' values, and so diversification into industries that thrive during such global events (healthcare, healthcare products, etc.) might be a more sensible choice during this period than sticking only to cryptos; and some positive factors: the software aspect of cryptos keeps improving with time which should make cryptos more appealing and accessible to the masses (otherwise crypto is likely doomed to remain a small niche market, like linux desktop users) over time as well as make paying taxes easier, there are more cryptos now than ever before which is notable during this time of global stress and the decline of cryptos' values since 2018 with such negative actions and attitudes from major countries like the US and China who have a lot of influence over cryptos' values, so it looks like cryptos refuse to die, regardless of what negative steps governments take, and what negative global events occur. The fact that there are more cryptos now than ever is both good and bad - it means more competition, the average crypto has less volume, marketcap, liquidity now than at the same global market cap in the past. 

I think the biggest obstacle to cryptos' general adoption is the learning curve.  IMO, if developers don't make cryptos user-friendly enough, cryptos will never take off beyond being a niche asset.  Maybe that's why XRP has potential.  I'm sure the proprietary software products FIs have access to make use of XRP is much more user friendly and compliant than the open source products many public crypto users use.

9 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

Whales are a problem, more whales is a bigger problem.   If the value of the xrp goes up to say 10 or even 100 dollars, these owners will become serious players in teh economic activities of whole countries.  I do not know how we sop this problem from getting worse..

I have seen flashes of this with bitcoin

10 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

EA8B51C6-EF1D-4B75-A82C-62348038CAF8.jpeg