Google Trend is Up

Last time google trend showed Buy Bitcoin at its current search volume , bitcoin had a rise of nearly 300% within that month and XRP had about 75%.  Keep an eye on google trend bitcoin and xrp search terms because it usually indicates if a spike will be happening. 

Edited by dontsellmeadog
"Buy Bitcoin" not just Bitcoin

People are searching it because they're shocked and how fast the crypto market has fallen.

I've been seeing people post these types of "fun facts" for months and nothing ever happens.

Okay, I'll search Bitcoin, wow the price has fallen from $10K to $5K in a couple of weeks! I better go and get some money that I don't have because the economy is currently failing and open up an exchange account to invest it in Bitcoin!

People are losing their jobs and businesses are suffering because of this virus. The last thing people are going to do is take what money they have and put it in Bitcoin.

1 hour ago, AlejoMoreno said:

People are searching it because they're shocked and how fast the crypto market has fallen.

I've been seeing people post these types of "fun facts" for months and nothing ever happens.

Okay, I'll search Bitcoin, wow the price has fallen from $10K to $5K in a couple of weeks! I better go and get some money that I don't have because the economy is currently failing and open up an exchange account to invest it in Bitcoin!

People are losing their jobs and businesses are suffering because of this virus. The last thing people are going to do is take what money they have and put it in Bitcoin.

No, the search term that its based on is " Buy Bitcoin" .  Not just Bitcoin... specifically Buying bitcoin.

It has always seemed to me that a global financial crisis is not a catalyst, but a pre-condition for money to wildly pour into crypto.  If that is the case then liquidity would flow back into risk assets, many different markets, once economies have really taken a hit.  Liquidity leaves the markets, then liquidity dries up in the real economy, then once economies have bottomed, liquidity re-enters the markets.  It happened after 1987, 1999, and it happened after 2008.  It happens in every market cycle throughout history.  It just takes time.

The US economy is about to take a hit over the coming months, but in many cases real economies have not yet taken a toll.  The process has to play out if indeed the crypto market will follow the other markets in the rebound.  A waiting game until we have the answer...

2 hours ago, xrphilosophy said:

It has always seemed to me that a global financial crisis is not a catalyst, but a pre-condition for money to wildly pour into crypto.  If that is the case then liquidity would flow back into risk assets, many different markets, once economies have really taken a hit.  Liquidity leaves the markets, then liquidity dries up in the real economy, then once economies have bottomed, liquidity re-enters the markets.  It happened after 1987, 1999, and it happened after 2008.  It happens in every market cycle throughout history.  It just takes time.

The US economy is about to take a hit over the coming months, but in many cases real economies have not yet taken a toll.  The process has to play out if indeed the crypto market will follow the other markets in the rebound.  A waiting game until we have the answer...

Just this time btc wont be starting from $0, or will it? 😂

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.