We just experience a global short-term black swan event. Just like in beginning of 2018, but in the opposite direction. 

I really doubt this negative market sentiment and media fud will survive an upcoming corona vaccine.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know whats hilarious?  For a measly 20k i can almost at 0,10c buy the same amount of xrp i spended 100k for just 2 years ago.

@lucid99 Damn... you sound like the old lady at the beginning of the Titanic movie.   It’s been 2 years. In my opinion, if you can get your DCA lower, it’s a buy. If you believe in the long

Just panic from coronavirus, time to buy more

14 minutes ago, Panzer_Kitteh said:

I think you meant to say it's easier to manipulate when the liquidity gets lower. 

From what i know; If you want to pump the price then a lower price is easier to manipulate it upwards. If the price is higher it is easier to sell more. If the liquidity gets too low you can't sell your bags so easly. 

21 hours ago, Staigera said:

From what i know; If you want to pump the price then a lower price is easier to manipulate it upwards. If the price is higher it is easier to sell more. If the liquidity gets too low you can't sell your bags so easly. 

If you have a lot of liquidity it doesn't matter what the price is. It tends to move a lot slower. If there is low liquidity, you can pump and dumb that stock to make a quick buck if you have enough cash or enough people you can organize to do that at the same time. But that gets into ethical territory for me to artificially inflate the price so others FOMO in as you sell.  

23 minutes ago, Panzer_Kitteh said:

But that gets into ethical territory for me to artificially inflate the price so others FOMO in as you sell.  

I mean besides the fact that you talk about ethics with a nazi cat as your avatar don't you know that ethics have absolutly nothing to do with crypto what so ever. I mean crypto is today what it is litteraly because of all the pump and dumps. That happend since BTC was at a dollars worth. Without the 2017 and earlier pumps and dumps there would not be half the attention on crypto as of today.

So ethics aside liquidity is the amount of people trading your coin, it has nothing to do with the price, if the price is low but the liquidity is high then it is easier for a pump. If the liquidty is low so the buyers and sellers are not there then your coin can be worth 1 million each but you won't be able to sell it. 

Edited by Staigera
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, BluKoo said:

Whats next? haha

we went to 0.11$ , now we are at 019$ , we may see 0.2$+ in some hours/days

but , still in a bear trend to me so we may see even lower than 0.11$ in some weeks/months , after increase to 0.28$ maybe

Edited by Baka
On 3/12/2020 at 5:30 AM, Flintstone said:

Depends if theses low prices attract more buyers. Sentiment at the moment is still in the dumps due to the virus so sells are outweighing buys. 

If you are looking to buy, I would suggest to stagger them downwards.

Sentiment has been in the dumps for years at this point. Price has been going downward for years. There's very little hope left and investing in XRP at this moment in time is a fools errand. 

@lucid99 Damn... you sound like the old lady at the beginning of the Titanic movie. :) 

It’s been 2 years.

In my opinion, if you can get your DCA lower, it’s a buy. If you believe in the long term that XRP will be successful.... buy. If you think crypto is going nowhere, sell or don’t buy. Or just try your luck at trading.

It’s all down to personal opinion. Out of all the crypto’s out there, I think XRP has the best chance in the long run of earning me some money. As long as those corridors keep opening, I’ll be buying. In the short term, I have a play stash to try and make some quick profits.

I gave up with price predictions and market direction a long time ago. Whatever you’re doing, best of luck to you.

On 4/7/2020 at 4:49 PM, Flintstone said:

@lucid99 Damn... you sound like the old lady at the beginning of the Titanic movie. :) 

And XRP Is Leonardo DiCaprio sinking to the bottom of the sea.

The problem with XRP is that it’s not benefitting from utility or speculation. 

I was drinking the kool-aid when I first invested in XRP and am honestly surprised that anyone around here would still buy. 

@lucid99 It’s a matter of opinion, like I stated above.

In my opinion, it’s going to take a long time to establish ODL corridors across the globe. My initial time line was 5 years from xRapid release in Oct 18, to see if it was making progress. In the meantime, I bring my DCA down.

Programmatic sales was a bit shit for the short term investors, but for me and my cash out target and timeline, a great opportunity to DCA down.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.